When the elevator door closed, he slammed his hands on his chest.

so close!

Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough and thought of the amiable proprietress, otherwise he would have to be replaced as the general manager of the club!

Yan Yaoting closed the door and went back to the bedroom.

Lu Jiuchen had already got out of bed, so he put on a dark blue nightgown, with a silver-white belt loosely tied around his waist, which was extremely seductive.

Yan Yaoting subconsciously put his wet left hand into his trouser pocket.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"Go wash up and go out to eat later."

Lu Jiuchen stopped at the door of the bathroom, glanced at the camouflage, "Together?"

"No. You'll catch a cold."

Lu Jiuchen knew what the man meant. Every time this man would drink cold water for half an hour, if he did the same, the cold would definitely not go away. But flushing with cold water is not a good idea either. He walked up to him distressedly, resting his chin on his chest, and repeated the proposal a while ago.

"Let me try it. I learned a lot today. And I'm smart, and I can draw inferences from one instance. I'm very confident."

"Need not."

"you do not believe me?"

"no."

"why?"

Physiological limitations. Yan Yaoting didn't explain, but patted him on the side, "You go first, I'll wait."

Lu Jiuchen wanted to start directly.

Yan Yaoting clasped his wrist, "Are you obedient? Child."

The man's voice was doting and helpless, just like a child. Lu Jiuchen was not immune to such a tone, so he had to go into the bathroom with his mouth curled up, but after entering, he stood in front of the glass and tapped with his index finger.

Yan Yaoting stood tall and straight on the other side of the glass with one hand in his pocket, staring at him intently. Lu Jiuchen mouthed "Look at me" vividly, Yan Yaoting twitched the corner of his mouth and nodded.

As the water splashed down, dense water vapor evaporated and adhered to the glass. The originally clear figure gradually became blurred. Suddenly, a slender and beautiful hand stuck to the glass, and with a touch left and right, the figure became clear again.

Yan Yaoting maintained the smile just now, but the smile didn't catch his eyes. There seemed to be a volcano standing in his dark brown pupils. Under the volcano, the magma was agitating and might erupt at any time.

In the afternoon, the two went to a nearby restaurant with a good reputation.

Because he missed the meal, there were very few customers in the restaurant. The store served food quickly and had a good service attitude. Lu Jiuchen was very satisfied with his meal.

After that, the two wandered around the town casually, and it seemed that it was getting dark without doing anything.

There are many tourists in the town, and it is also very lively after nightfall.

But Lu Jiuchen was not interested.

Compared to shuttling through the crowd, he naturally prefers to be alone with a man at this moment, or to be more precise, he is extremely looking forward to the first night of sleeping with a man, because...

The Groom Of Giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें