Jungkook didn't know what to do.A set isn't somewhere to take a baby.A light had almost fell on her one day in the and that wasn't to be repeated.Up until today Taehyung didn't know about the incident.Jungkook knew it wasn't going to end well .The omega is  forever thankful to the staff member that caught the light in time.His daughter would have been history.So would he because there was no way he was going to live if his daughter had died.

Once he had figured out what to do with his daughter Jungkook called up Jin and told him he would be late because he had a situation at hand.He couldn't just throw her away.

Half an hour later Jungkook pulled over in the parking lot.Got out of the car,grabbed his daughter from her seat and her diaper bag that was next to her.He placed her securely on his hip and then locked his car.While he was walking people were staring at him and that wasn't anything new.He paid them no mind.All his attention was on his daughter.

"Do you know where we are princess?"Jungkook asked as they walked through the doors of the building.

"Dada"

"Oh my baby is a genius.We are here to see your dada.Play with him for a while and i will come and get you.I know you are a good girl and you won't trouble him"

"Dada"she clapped her chubby tiny hands.

"Yes we are going to see him"

On his way he asked the receptionist if his husband was in and he received a positive response.

"I can't wait to see his face when he realize he will be watching Jinnie.He will mostly freak out"Jungkook said to himself.

Jungkook pushed the door open and got the alpha's attention

"Baby...what a surprise"

"Look who is here"

"Princess come to daddy"Taehyung said with a smile as he took his daughter into his arms.

"She has been calling you non stop so i thought i should bring her to you"

"Missed me already'

"She did"Jungkook confirmed with a smile.

"And you?"

"No ways"

"I thought you said you have an engagement"

"Mom isn't home so there is no one to take care of her.I don't know what to do'

"I'm free.You can leave her with me"

"Really hubby?"

"Why not.She isn't only your daughter but mine too.We both have responsibility towards her.I don't want you to cancel your plans when I'm here"

"You are the best husband in the world.I will let you know when I'm done.Everything is in her bag.Thank you so much.I love you"

"I love you more"

"I should go"Jungkook kissed both his daughter and husband goodbye.

When Jungkook was out of sight Taehyung sat on his seat with his daughter on his lap.She started playing with the items on his desk.Taehyung noticed her interest and immediately removed the dangerous objects.He didn't want her to get hurt.Goodness knows Jungkook would never forgive him for being careless with his daughter.

She got so busy while talking to herself.Taehyung was in awe.It felt like yesterday when she didn't have a single teeth in her mouth and now it was full of teeth.Very soon she will start talking too.

Hyejin was really a miracle.She had witnessed a lot while she was inside Jungkook's womb.First their ugly breakup,the fight ,Jungkook's suicide attempt and them the talk of abortion.It was all too much for a little bean that hadnt come into the world yet.They didn't want any of that to happen again.If babies could remember everything that happens while they are inside the womb then Hyejin would hate her parents.She would have even refused to come into this world.