71-79 END

71

    I don't like to be missed by others, especially by wicked people.

On this matter, Xi Xiaoyan and Meng Chuwu had the same idea.

In the end, Xi Xiaoyan changed from worrying to supporting Meng Chuwu's new play, and she also wanted to reveal who Yang Shameng was.

At the end of May, the opening press conference of Meng Chuwu's new play became the top trending search as expected.

"Killing a Female Scientist" became popular before it was shot. Because of the controversial lineup of the main creative team and the life experiment of the heroine, this movie immediately sparked widespread discussion, "

Director Li Xiang, YYDS;

After movies, comedies, and adventure films, Best Actor Meng is finally going to take action on horror movies!" "A

female scientist whose makeup photos fascinate all living beings, ah, ah, I can... I will always believe in Queen Meng!" "

It's not necessary, There are not no bad movies after the movie, but I can't stand the thriller and suspense theme! Still, let's look forward to it." "The title of the

movie "Killing the Scientist" will have a wider audience, adding gender to the scientist is superfluous."

"We Meng Has the movie queen come out to earn money for milk powder? Hahahahahahaha!" "

According to my calculations, the movie queen and Lucheng No. 1 beauty O have been married for more than a month—"

......

"Killing the Female Scientist "The filming officially started on June 1st.

The expected day of separation has come, and Xi Xiaoyan feels empty in Meng Chuwu's absent home.

Without her figure, the upstairs and downstairs were exceptionally quiet.

Xi Xiaoyan has done a lot of things, but one morning still hasn't passed.

Seeing her fidgeting and restless, Chen Lanying, who was cleaning at the side, said: "Miss Xi, Miss Meng always has a break at noon, you can visit the class."

I went to visit the class on the first day, Xi Xiaoyan felt too clingy, and Meng Chuwu suggested that she should not go out unless necessary, "Sister Wu just resumed work today, so it shouldn't be suitable for me to visit the class!" "What's the matter?

" Everyone will understand the reluctance of the newlyweds!" Chen Lanying said as if she had experienced it before.

Chi Qing Leng, who was cleaning the vase, tugged at the corner of her clothes and warned her with his eyes, "If Miss Xi encounters any accident when going out, can you take responsibility?" "Why would there be an accident when you go out?!" Chen

Lan Ying Mo retorted, seeing Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan separated, she was not used to it either.

For more than a month, they have been inseparable and inseparable.

Today's Xi Xiaoyan is devastated and lonely, and she doesn't know how is Meng Chuwu over there?

"Whatever you say, don't make any trouble." Chi Qing abruptly pulled her away from Xi Xiaoyan's eyes.

Xi Xiaoyan was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the movements of the two little maids.

Does sister Wu miss me?