11-20

11

    "Sister Wu, how long do you think our marriage can last?"

After Xi Xiaoyan asked, she raised her head slightly, looked at Meng Chuwu without blinking, and waited for her answer.

Meng Chuwu's palms were sweating faintly, and even if she had to separate from Xi Xiaoyan in order to survive later, but now is not the time to tell the truth, after all, this is the second day of their marriage.

She planned to observe for a few days before making further decisions.

"Didn't you agree for a lifetime?" She said what the scumbag A had said to her.

"Well, forever." Xi Xiaoyan's eyes instantly brightened a lot.

Meng Chuwu didn't like it, if she didn't practice it, these words would be betrayal in the end.

A heavy psychological burden weighed on her.

"Sister Wu, don't lie to me, don't hurt me!" Xi Xiaoyan said again, her tone seemed to be coquettish with her lover, and it sounded like there was no burden, "You said you would protect me forever and never let me get hurt, Can it be done?"

A vow of eternal love in love? Meng Chuwu couldn't help but startled.

So, can I do it? she asked herself.

After answering a proposition question, it was followed by additional questions.

Scum A is really, she is not stingy with her sweet words to her lover!

"Well, I won't cheat, and I won't hurt you." Facing a girl who believes in love, Meng Chuwu really couldn't bear to puncture her fantasy as soon as she got married, "I will try my best to protect you." Until——someone replaced my position.

I read the novel before, after the scumbag A got the box lunch and went offline, there was a peerless good A who began to come into the readers' sight, as for how the plot would develop later, Meng Chuwu didn't read it again—"Let's go, let's eat

. Xi Xiaoyan stood up and put on the cloth slippers neatly.

"Didn't you say you don't want to eat?"

"Accompany Sister Wu." Xi Xiaoyan smiled sweetly, and gently pulled back her loose hair behind her ears.

Meng Chuwu was thinking, why is this girl so hard to refuse? Xi Xiaoyan's right hand has naturally held her arm.

"Don't you think it's a bit hot in April?"

"Sister Wu, don't try to get rid of me!" Xi Xiaoyan pulled her arms a little tighter and pressed her face closer.

They dragged out of the bedroom like this, as if they were the same as all the couples who were caught in the sweetness of their newlyweds, and they didn't seem to be affected by the morning's events at all.

Meng Chuwu is nearly 170cm tall, and Xi Xiaoyan is three to four centimeters shorter than her. When they are together, they don't need to mention how compatible they are.

Xi Xiaoyan got married to Meng Chuwu shortly after she split into an S-level Omega, which made them the top topic in Lucheng and even the entire Internet recently, and the topic about them has never stopped.

There are basically no people who are optimistic about their marriage, but there are a lot of people who are negative, even Xi Xiaoyan's family members are not optimistic about their marriage. If opposition is useful, they will not be where they are today.