51-60

51

  It was past nine o'clock when Ji Yi stood up from his work station.

She was alone in the office, and in fact she was done before eight o'clock.

But she didn't want to go home, and after Police Officer Feng went back, the office became quieter, and Xi Xiaohe's figure invaded her mind domineeringly, followed by her refusal and her screaming—people are so strange,

when When something is at your fingertips, you will dislike this and that, and look forward and backward; when it goes away from you, you are fragrant again and start wanting it.

What Xi Xiaohe said that day, "It looks like I have never been proposed before", "Just pretend I didn't say it", "I won't bother you again", "I can't"... It seems to be imprinted in Ji Yi's mind Here, she would automatically repeat the reading whenever she was free, as domineering as the master of words.

When Xi Xiaohe let go, Ji Yi felt that she should feel relaxed, but the fact is, after she stopped looking for her, she actually missed her a little bit.

"Absolutely obsessed!"

She stood up from her seat talking to herself, and looked around the empty office. Suddenly, Xi Xiaohe's "Run when you see me, are you still a policeman" sounded in her ears——

Instead of going home and being overwhelmed by Xi Xiaohe, it's better to find Fa Xiao and have a drink.

After making up his mind, Ji Yi walked out of the office, locked the door, and left the police station.

I stopped a car, and when it was almost ten o'clock, the taxi stopped outside the gate of Meng Chuwu's house.

After getting out of the car, the guard opened the door for her.

Tonight her figure is not as straight as before, and her steps are not so windy.

Just when Meng Chuwu felt that Ji Yi would not come and was about to go upstairs, she heard the sound of slow footsteps, turned sideways, and dragged a tired Ji Yi in front of her.

I have never seen her so depressed even after being busy with difficult cases for half a month before. Only Xi Xiaohe can make her so depressed.

Meng Chuwu's eyes were as bright as a torch, and she immediately saw through the root of cheap hair's troubles.

When Ji Yi approached, Meng Chuwu found that the usual coldness in her face was gone, replaced by a lonely grayness.

"Where's the wine?" Ji Yi always spoke briefly, she took off her police cap, subconsciously stroked her hair back and glanced at the coffee table.

Before Meng Chuwu could answer, she fell onto the sofa and buried her whole face in the pillow with Meng Chuwu's face printed on it.

Meng Chuwu looked down at the dispirited Faxiao, and teased lightly: "After being proposed, have you been forced to marry by Xi Xiaohe?" "

Hurry up and get the wine!" Ji Yi's words were muffled by the pillow.

With her appearance like this, she doesn't seem to be avoiding Xi Xiaohe, but rather a depressed woman trapped in love.

Meng Chuwu didn't say any more, and left the living room to get wine.

When I came out of the living room, I happened to meet Chen Lanying, and she quickly called to her: "Xiao Chen, help me get some ice cubes, two wine glasses for drinking white wine, cut a lemon or wash some fresh mint, and send them to the living room! "