Epilogue

A/N: Had to give you all this. Ya know. xx Enjoy!~

A year later.

I think my heart stopped. My whole body stiffened. My face flushed. My breath caught. I could feel my body start to sweat. The tears came and threatened to spill over my eyes.

She was fucking beautiful.

She was fucking brilliant.

She was going to be mine, forever.

Y/N... My sweet Maus, stood about 30 feet away from me.

Decorated in such a gorgeous, white, flowing dress. It hugged her in all of the right and correct ways. To be fair, anything and everything made her gorgeous. She could be wearing a paper bag and I would thank the heavens for her beauty.

The music had already started. The soft piano keys in the background, I heard people in the crowd sniffling, holding back sobs, and happy giggling.

I caught a glimpse of her gaze and her best friend, Soap; was beside her side - arms linked.

She started walking down the aisle. I didn't know if I could make it through this without fainting. My vision was blurry and the noise suddenly stopped when she was handed off to me, Soap gave me a stern handshake and a look that could kill - threatening me in his own mischievous way, almost as if he was saying; "don't hurt her, or you'll regret it".

Y/N stood in front of me. Her eyes beamed up at me and I could feel my chest heaving as I stood there - feeling the eyes lay over us.

The officiant said something and everyone around us sat - too be fair I didn't notice as my attention was focused on the ethereal beauty in front of me.

She was smiling ear to ear, we grabbed each others hands; mine were so clammy and I'd hope she didn't notice. Hers were gentle and soft in my calloused hands.

"Welcome! Welcome! Friends and family of these two lovely individuals. Love is the force that brings us here today. The feeling is active, dynamic, and powerful - hold onto it."

I stared down at her, I couldn't help but grin like an idiot as the officiant went on.

"To truly love, you must enter each others soul... heart... enter your lives with vulnerability and trust. And I truly-"

I stopped paying attention. Scheiße (Fuck). I could only think about her.

"-take Y/N to be your wife?"

What? My eyes glanced at the officiant, was it my turn to speak? I think it was?

"I do." He said, his voice threatening to crack.

"And do you, Y/N; take König to be your husband?" The officiant turned towards her.

"I do." She said softly, it made me melt.

I could feel the tears threatening to rain down my face at any second. It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe what was happening in front of my own eyes.