Chapter 7 -Alone At A Beach.

Start from the beginning

"got it- wait you're actually taking me?"

"don't make me change my mind, lets go."

we walked outside and it feels so weird! what if we get caught! what am i supposed to do then!

"what if we get caught?"

"well we're already out, so shut up."

i slapped the back of her head and giggled, she put her hand over her head and turned to me,

"not funny."

"thats what you get for telling me to shut up."

"so annoying.."

where is her car again? what car does she even drive? doesn't she walk to school? i don't know..

we walked to the parking lot and there i saw a- motorcycle.

of course, what did i expect?

its black and has the initial "H" with white tiger stripes and NO HELMET?!  DOES SHE WANT ME TO SPEND MY LIFE IN A HOSPITAL!

"cliche.. theres no way im getting on there."

"well you are so too bad."

i sighed and finally got on, haerin also got on and started the engine.

"wrap your arms around my waist."

"no!"

"do you want to die."

i got the chills from that, but theres no way! i have to hold haerins waist?! im not her girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever!

i slowly put my hands on her waist and before i could do anything we was already going, i shut my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder because there is no way i am dying today.

the engine stopped and i could see we were finally there. i didn't want to let go.. WHAT AM I SAYINGG!!!! i dropped my arms and my head was still on her back just thinking about how i almost died.

"lets go, hurry."

i shook my head and got up, haerin did the same and i looked around and woah, its beautiful. the sunset, the sea. even the sounds the waves made is amazing, no wonder haerin wanted to go to the beach! i would spend my whole life here if i could..

my mouth was opened but i quickly found out that haerin had already walked to the sand and sat down.

i ran up to her and sat next to her, danielle what are you doing..

"haerin?"

"what."

"why don't you smile? its either a form of mockery or you're just faking it."

"theres nothing to smile about."

emotional,

"are you happy?"

"why are you asking me these questions."

"just answer."

"im not happy or sad, what about you,"

"me?"

"who else."

"well, i don't know, i feel happy at certain times. but i don't know who or whats causing the happiness."

"emo."

"says you!"

i felt something in my pocket buzz and it was my phone.

its my sister,

"sorry someone is calling me,"

i picked up the phone, what does she want now?

"hello?"

"danielle where are you?"

"you don't need to know, ahn yujin, we aren't even real sisters so you don't need to get involved with whatever im doing."

"well be grateful that mom and dad chose you out of all the other kids at the orphanage."

"i will never be grateful, and don't play dumb with me, i was never in an orphanage. your family bought me."

"just come home."

"no."

i ended the call and laid on the sand, shes so annoying,

"is that your sister,"

"more like an owner, she will never be my sister."

"i see."

it was slowly turning dark and school was over by now, im suprise hanni or minji hasn't called me or texted me about where i've been.

"do you miss them?.."

"who?"

"your real family,"

"nope, they wanted me sold."

"where do you stay then?"

"i have my own apartment, besides im not like trapped. yujins family is just basically following me around."

"oh."

i wonder why shes asking all of these questions for, she doesn't care about me or whatever's going on in my life, does she?

"danielle, can i ask for a favour.."

"sure i guess."

"can you tell me why my heart is beating so fast?"

"w-what.."

sorry for not updating!!

hope u enjoyed 💕💕