"It's okay," Elsa reassured. "You're immune. We all are. And we're together."

"It's gonna be all right. Remember, I'm the Savior," Emma reminded them.

"Is that like, a real job here?" Anna asked.

"Apparently, it is. I promised all these people I'd get them their happy endings. And I will. I'm just not sure how at this moment."

"I think I might have an idea. Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse? It's from a legend called the Trolden Glass."

"Never heard of it."

"Its origin isn't important. What matters is how they broke the curse."

"What was done?" Elsa wondered.

"Uh, to break the spell... Oh. They had to kill the King. So in this case, that would mean Ingrid."

"I don't believe killing is ever the answer. Are you sure we can't reason with her?"

"She's beyond that," Emma said. "We all want another way, but if it comes down to her or the town, I'm gonna do what has to be done."

"But..."

"We're out of options. Anna, how are you with kids?"

"I love kids," Anna replied and Emma gave Anna her brother. "Wait."

"Elsa, we should get going."

"Wait. I'm the babysitter? The Snow Queen is my aunt, too. If this is what has to happen, I wanna be by your side."

"Anna, sorry, but someone has to stay here with everyone else."

"Emma's right," Elsa agreed. "Stay with Kristoff."

"But this was my plan."

"I know it was. You're the smartest person I know, and you're my sister, which means you need to stay safe. Ingrid is a problem that Emma and I have to solve."

"Do you trust Emma?"

"I do. She's my friend."

"Then go."

Mary Margaret and David were fighting. Nevaeh sat calmly in the cell as she watched. Scarlet was leaning against the wall.

"Keep it down!" Kristoff yelled. "God!"

---

Regina was trying to escape from her vault. "Ugh! Ugh! Sealed in my own vault?! Ugh! This is... This is... This is the Savior's doing. I should've incinerated her years ago. This is what I get for being subtle! What the hell am I wearing?" Regina dressed her like she was the Evil Queen. "I've missed you."

---

Hook entered Mr. Gold's shop and asked, "Where's the missus? She turned homicidal on you yet?"

"None of your business," Mr. Gold replied. "What kept you?"

"Well, it's like swimming with sharks out there. The minute one of them tastes blood, they'll tear each other apart."

"Well, count your blessings you're not one of them."

"Why was I spared the cloud's curse?"

"Because your heart wasn't in your chest, dearie. It was here in my shop with me. In protective custody, so to speak."

"What is it you need, Crocodile?"

"Once I finish packing, I'm gonna take Belle to the town line. I need you to find Henry and do the same thing."

"So you still think you're leaving?"

"Oh, ye of little faith. Tomorrow night, when the stars in the sky align with the stars in the hat, I shall finally cleave myself from this dagger and be on the other side of that ice wall before dawn."