Epilogue: Endless Possibilities

Start from the beginning

METAL GEAR X
[imitates Yukari's voice] You are way too stubborn from your own good...

HYDRO
[groans] If I use gaps now... he will gain power... I don't have anything left, and this robot is extremely swift...

Hydro talked to his head. Hydro shout loudly and dashes at the robot, when he want to smash Hydro apart using his arms and trying to slice it in half while in pain, but the robot dodges the swings easily and imitates the moves of the human using his hand, but then Hydro finally grabbed the robot's arm and throw her up to slash her but then a gap appeared above it, which it grabbed and pulled itself up and Hydro looked at the gap confused on where it was but then Hydro got kicked and went flying and crashed into the ground.

Then a gap appeared above Hydro and a train came out of it and was about to crush Hydro, but Hydro stopped it with his hands. But then gaps appeared around and balls of light came out of them and started hitting Raiden, and heavily damaging him.

HYDRO
My powers... my regulators- the Paradox Chip... god damn it...

Then one of the balls of light shot his arm and made him unable to stop the train, and Raiden got ram into the ground by the train and made him unable to escape. But Hydro makes a force, making the train crushed by his 4 spectral arm-like wings. Migi was no use... but Kurui.

KURUI
Hydro... you alright?

HYDRO
[groans hard] My body... it starts to glitch... Just what is this...? We have... nothing to do... [spits glowing blood] [sighs] This robot is really strong... but he seem to have a weakness... I fought him before... and now he's more stronger, and he's copying everyone's moves.

KURUI
Hydro! Watch out! He's using one of Cirno's abilities!

HYDRO
We'll try...

The Robot then immediately started shooting the icicles at him, which he dodges easily and it created more icicles and keeps shooting at him, but he still dodges them easily. He created a little bit of Ice Hammer and wields it. MGX tried to smash Hydro into the ground with the hammer but Hydro stopped it with his hands, The robot was surprised and Hydro immediately took the hammer and destroys it.

HYDRO
My friends... my sidekicks... they are inside of that chest... That old man says... he had the Resistance Prism... the Vitruvius guy... That's it. I have to go to it's core! But I need a way.

The robot fires an icicle again. Hydro kept sluggishly dodging the icicles while in pain and has several wounds and his healing factors are getting slow and didn't have any ideas on how to beat it... until he came up with something. Hydro then uses the same tactics where he fought Cirno, then stood still and waited for an icicle to be shot in front of him, and not even a second later, Hydro got the opportunity he needed and immediately jumped on an icicle.

He jumped on another one, and another one, another, another one. Getting closer and closer to the robot with every jump he made, the robot then realized what he's doing and tried to fly back but it was too late... Raiden then jumped at MGX and grabbed it. Swerving  and swerving to hit him in every destroyed and floating buildings, every one of the universe starts panicking as every universe starts to glitch slowly. Hydro grabbed a really large building and lifted it, causing for the robot to get bashed down on Earth, but it cannot, but suddenly feels unconscious. Hydro looked up to a giant Technodrome.

The Robot starts to make an ice sword and swerves it onto Hydro, clashing. When Metal Gear X was inches away from him, it swung the ice sword but Hydro stopped it with his hands and with a painful anger. He then broke the sword and makes a giant spectral hand that his the height and weight of the robot's hands, starts to punch him and the robot was bashed down buildings to buildings, only just floating above it. The Robot starts to fire missiles and stared at him with an angry expression.