Xu Fuhuan shook his head, smiled and said nothing.

    Hua Shijun has profound internal strength, how could he die like this.

    Moreover, he had his own plans in mind.

    After the old doctor helped Hua Shijun deal with the trauma, Xu Fuhuan ordered Xu Da to drive the carriage towards Qinglan Mountain.

    This is a world of rivers and lakes, where there are leaders, demon cults, and naturally there are genius doctors.

    The genius doctor Wuchen lived in seclusion in the Valley of Immortal Medicine in Qinglan Mountain.

    Before leaving, Xu Da hesitated to speak.

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know what he wanted to say yet, so he just shook his head, indicating that he didn't need to say any more.

    In the past few days, Prince Yu kept sending pigeons to pass letters, urging them to return home as soon as possible.

    Prince Yu's heirs are not rich, and he is now in his forties, and he only got such a son as the original owner, so he can know what the baby will look like without guessing.

    And as the only son of Prince Yu, it is not easy for him to go out of the mansion. This time he also left a letter, and then secretly ran out of the mansion with Xu Da. Can't come out, it's still unknown.

    Medical Immortal Valley.

    The misty smoke rising from the censer, and a refreshing medicinal fragrance permeated the whole small bamboo house, which was poorly decorated and only had a large bed. Lying on the bed was a man wearing white underwear. The man's face was pale without a trace of blood, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and a thin layer of cold sweat was dripping from his forehead, as if he was enduring great pain. No peace.

    There was a slight 'squeak' sound, and the door was opened.

    Xu Fuhuan held a tray in his hand, and in the tray was a steaming porcelain bowl. light. Ying's footsteps followed Wuchen unhurriedly.

    Wuchen had a stern face, and her snow-white and spotless boots stepped on the creaking ground. She opened her coat, sat on the chair next to the big bed, stretched out her slender fingers, and grabbed the bed. Touch the unconscious man's wrist, close his eyes and feel his pulse.

    After thinking for a moment, he opened his eyes and retracted his fingers.

    Slowly took out a handkerchief from the wide cuff, first wiped his fingers carefully until he felt that his fingers were clean, then muttered: "The injury is no longer serious." The smell of medicine hovered in his nose

    . end.

    Xu Fuhuan smiled slightly, took the porcelain bowl, grabbed his chin with his right hand, and poured the medicine into Hua Shijun just like that.

    The brown medicinal juice dripped from the corner of his mouth onto the collar of his snow-white coat. After Xu Fuhuan fed the medicine, Xu Da came in from the outside, found the underwear from the closet with a worried face, and helped him change it.

    Wu Chen exited the small bamboo house, Xu Fuhuan followed behind him.

    "If there is no accident, the son inside may lose his memory."

    Wu Chen, who was walking in front, suddenly said this.

    Immediately, Xu Fuhuan stopped in astonishment.

    Amnesia?

    Wu Chen seemed to have sensed Xu Fuhuan's surprise, and continued: "There is nothing surprising about this, he hurt his brain, and if ordinary people suffered such severe injuries, they would have died long ago, that is to say, his internal strength is profound. , dragged him until you sent him to me."