"Brother Fu, drink some water."

    Fu Xici took the water glass and took a sip.

    He has noticed that a line of sight has been falling on him since the filming just now.

    The corner of the eye seems to cast in the direction of sight inadvertently, just in time for the hatred that Shang Jiang Liran has not had time to withdraw.

    hate?

    Fu Xici just thought it was ridiculous.

    It was Jiang Liran who brought him to such a situation at the beginning, then injected him with drugs, and sold himself to occasions like Ye Shi.

    Before he went to settle accounts with him, he hated him first.

    Sure enough, she is just like his mother who is a female cousin, a bitch.

    ...

    Following the director's last "cut", everyone cheered and shouted to call it a day.

    Fu Xici, who had been hanging for a whole day today, was sore all over. When he returned to the hotel, he took a hot bath for himself.

    Lying in the bathtub, Fu Xici took out his mobile phone.

    Except for the text message from Sister Jin saying that she has something to do recently, there are no phone calls or messages that she was expecting.

    Disappointed, he threw the phone on the ground, and Fu Xici lay on his back on the water.

    —————

    the dead of night.

    Fu Xici couldn't fall asleep because of tossing and turning, and lay down on the comfortable big bed. , staring blankly at the ceiling.

    The scenes these few days have been between him and the heroine, and he hasn't confronted Jiang Liran yet. And Jiang Liran seemed to be able to hold his breath, he didn't move, and neither did the other party.

    A pleasant ringtone suddenly broke his confusion.

    Fu Xici turned over happily, quickly took the mobile phone from the bedside table, looked at the name on the mobile phone screen, and grinned.

    "Sir."

    Xu Fuhuan on the other end of the phone chuckled and said, "Yes."

    The deep chuckle spread into Fu Xici's eardrums and flowed into his heart, sweeping away the depression of the past few days Mood. Holding the phone happily, she lay on the bed. Rolling over and over.

    "Do you have time? Let me treat you to supper?"

    Xu Fuhuan was almost brainwashed by the old man's nagging these days, and finally found an opportunity to run out. He felt that he needed to meet his target person , come and calm down.

    As soon as Xu Fuhuan finished speaking, Fu Xici, who had been waiting on the other end of the phone, couldn't wait to answer.

    "Yes."

    After finishing speaking, Fu Xici patted his cheek in annoyance.

    Really, what about controlling your heart?

    "Okay then, I'll ask Assistant Xu to pick you up."

    Although he said that he couldn't sink into it, Fu Xici still couldn't hold back his lips as soon as he thought of meeting the person he couldn't forget later. horn.

    When Fu Xici walked into the private room, Xu Fuhuan was waiting there with a straight posture in casual casual attire.

    Fu Xici ordered some exquisite food in front of him, and Fu Xici secretly glanced at them, and they were all his favorites.

    It turned out that he remembered all of them.

    This cognition raised his joyful mood to another level.

    "You're here."

    "Yeah." Following Xu Fuhuan's invitation, Fu Xici sat opposite him, and a pair of bowls and chopsticks were placed on the dining table.

    "Tired?"

    Xu Fuhuan took the teapot, scalded the bowls and chopsticks in front of him with hot water, and then handed the cleaned bowls and chopsticks to Fu Xici.

    In Fu Xici's slightly dazed eyes, he thoughtfully said: "It's cleaner this way."

    Fu Xici's eyes flickered when he heard that, and he lowered his eyelids quickly.

    Today's husband is very gentle, what should I do? He almost couldn't control the feelings that broke out in his heart!

    "Thank you, sir."

    He raised his hand to take it, and his index finger touched the warm back of Xu Fuhuan's hand unexpectedly. The smooth touch made his heart flutter, and he couldn't help rubbing it twice.

    Xu Fuhuan: "..."

    Before he had time to think, Fu Xici quickly withdrew his hand, his face full of panic.

    Xu Fuhuan: "..."

    The person whose hands were touched was himself, okay? Why is he so flustered?

    Fu Xici saw that the person on the opposite side didn't speak for a long time, thinking that his actions had offended Xu Fuhuan, so he carefully opened his eyelids and took a sneaky look at the person on the opposite side.

    However, Xu Fuhuan frowned at this moment, his eyes fell on the back of the hand he touched thoughtfully, as if he was lost in thought.

    Fu Xici felt guilty, and quickly apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry." "

    Huh?"

    Xu Fuhuan raised his head, saw that he was disturbed, and smiled slightly: "It's okay. Let's eat first. I haven't seen you for a few days, but you are thinner." Quite a lot."

    [Ding—target blackening value: -10.]

    Huh?

    The notification sound of the system stopped the movements of Xu Fuhuan's hands, and his clear eyes fell on Fu Xici who was looking down and couldn't see his expression clearly.

    Did he discover something extraordinary?