And Xianjun Beiming's nemesis Donglai Xianjun heard that he had accepted a male disciple, so he also ran to find a girl with good bones as his disciple. In the aftermath, all the baby girls were killed, and the baby girl was left alone. After that, she was instilled in her every day that her enemy was the Immortal Lord of the North Dark Land.

    This baby girl is naturally the heroine in this play.

    After the heroine succeeded in cultivation, she began to assassinate the Beiming Immortal, and was wounded by the Beiming Immortal. The male protagonist who was chasing up knocked him off the cliff. Before the heroine fell off the cliff, she even dragged the male protagonist to die.

    And Donglai Xianjun, who was hiding in the dark, ran to trouble Beiming Xianjun with this excuse.

    The two evenly matched immortals fought in the dark.

    The heroine, who didn't want to fall off the cliff, was rescued by the loving hero. Later, the heroine found out that her parents were not killed by Beiming Xianjun as the master said.

    In order to clear the suspicion of the master, the hero follows the heroine on a journey to find the truth. on the way.

    The plot is that Donglai Xianjun died in the hands of the heroine, and then he was with the hero who had succeeded in the calamity.

    This script is adapted from online novels. Among them, the most popular one is the master of the male protagonist, that is, the fairy king of Beiming, who is both righteous and evil. Fu Xici plays the master of the heroine, the murderer. Like Ma, Donglai Xianjun, who has an unpredictable temperament, is also the big villain in the whole plot.

    And the character that readers of the original book hate the most is naturally the ruthless Donglai Xianjun who likes to kill.

    Fu Xici chose such an unpleasant role, and Sister Jin objected at first. But what's the use of her objection?

    Fu Xici's face was tense, and the makeup artist was helping him apply eyeliner.

    The character 'Donglai Immortal' is a complicated character. He and 'Beiming Immortal' came from the same school, and they were like brothers when they were young. Until 'Beiming Immortal' took over as head, 'Donglai Immortal' became jealous and dissatisfied, and turned against his former good brother.

    But Fu Xici didn't think so.

    He doesn't think that "Donglai Xianjun" will turn against his senior brother who treats him like a brother for the position of master. In the plot, the author didn't explain why he opposed "Donglai Xianjun", but just used He failed to compete for the head, so he hated his former senior brother and then took it all away.

    Moreover, when 'Northern Underworld Immortal' appeared on the stage, he had already passed the position of master to the following disciples.

    Then why did 'Donglai Xianjun' give up his position as the master? Neither did the author.

    This gives him a lot of room to play.

    After putting on makeup, Fu Xici was dropped in mid-air by Wia.

    His first scene today is the one where 'Donglai Immortal' kills the heroine.

    "!"

    ...

    "Card!"

    Following the sound of the director's satisfaction, Fu Xici breathed a sigh of relief, and the little assistant ran up with a thermos.