Zhou Zimo looked a little unhappy at the moment. But his emotions come and go quickly.

    Seeing that the boring gourd who had been working all night finally spoke, Zhou Zimo immediately winked at him with great interest.

    "You and Xu Fu..." Zhou Zimo's eyes flashed, "How did you hook up with the president of our company?"

    Hook up? That's what I said.

    This Zhou Zimo doesn't seem to be quite like the rumors, he speaks very directly and vulgarly!

    Fu Xici ignored the curiosity on his face, and said with a straight face: "Actor Zhou, please don't make such a joke."

    Cut.

    This kid dares to do what he doesn't dare to do.

    If it wasn't for the sake of being young, he wouldn't bother to talk to him.

    Fu Xici turned his head to look at the scenery along the street outside the window. The stars were chilling in the night sky, adding a bit of loneliness to the oppressive atmosphere.

    Thinking that the people around him may have an unusual relationship with Xu Fuhuan, I felt a little sad.

    As the car drove slowly on the familiar street, it was the way home, which reminded him of the man waiting at home.

    Suddenly, the stars dotted in the night sky, like street lights guiding him home, illuminated the world and warmed his heart.

    Wrapped in a black windbreaker, Xu Fuhuan stood solemnly on the path outside the villa. The headlights hit him, making him look like a black messenger, noble and mysterious.

    Before the car stopped, Fu Xici directly opened the car door and ran out. With a bright smile on his face, he rushed to Xu Fuhuan who was waiting on the side of the road, and hugged him directly under Zhou Zimo's eyes.

    "Thank you."

    He didn't dare to say that he was sad, even a little jealous.

    This is his little thought.

    So he can only demonstrate to Zhou Zimo in such a subtle way, and tell him that this man belongs to him now.

    Xu Fuhuan was a little at a loss by his sudden hug, and heard his suppressed thank you, just about to lift up and push his hand away, then put it behind him, and patted it lightly twice, like Is appeasing.

    "You are mine, so I naturally want to pamper you." Xu Fuhuan felt that this was a bit wrong. Then he added another sentence: "As long as it is what you want, I will give it to you." The

    touching words of love just blurted out from his mouth.

    When Fu Xici was moved, his heart was extraordinarily moved. For such a man who was indifferent and unspoken, to be able to say such words was really extraordinarily provocative.

    Zhou Zimo didn't get out of the car, but he watched a good show.

    I really didn't expect that Xu Fuhuan, who lived like a robot in the past, didn't look like a novice at all when he picked up Han, and was almost as good as an old driver like him.

    The truth is, Xu Fuhuan really didn't think there was anything wrong with this sentence.

    In his opinion, he came to this world just for Fu Xici, and his goal is Fu Xici. The two of them need to get along for a long time in the future, until he completes his mission and leaves this world.

    He has status and status, why should he take it slow.

    Keep people by his side as simple and rude as now, then hold him up, help him as much as you can, give him the best, and let him fulfill his dreams.

    What's wrong with that?

    Therefore, Xu Fuhuan didn't realize at all that he unconsciously teased others' hearts.

    [Ding——Target blackening value: -10.]

    ————

    After Fu Xi's resignation and the fact that there was a financial backer became a hot search, another big news was on the top of the hot search.

    Who is Zhou Zimo?

    He is a gossip maker. Everyone is used to the scandalous news about him, but there is a handsome Xu Fuhuan standing behind Fu Xici.

    Who made this a world of faces!

    Those who do not know the truth. The prime minister's fans really thought that Fu Xici would meet Zhou Zimo late at night, and even have a private tryst with him. Where did he put the rich man in his family?

    I don't know the truth. Xiang's fans were outraged.

    Jiang Liran, who already hated Fu Xici, also intervened at this time. kicked.

    He spent money to sell sailors to imply to everyone that Fu Xici was originally a restless person, and then he hid his name from his previous life and posted it on the Internet. Insinuating to fans that this is a person with a criminal record.

    Xu Fuhuan pursed her lips and watched the news on the Internet.

    "What do you think?"

    Xu Fuhuan asked Fu Xici who was sitting opposite him without raising his head.

    Fu Xici was extremely disturbed.

    He was very afraid of being rejected by Xu Fuhuan because of this incident.

    Xu Fuhuan never cares about Zhou Zimo's gossip, which shows that he really likes Zhou Zimo.

    What about him?

    He has only been with Xu Fuhuan for half a year, and when they first met, he still had that ghostly look.

    The more he thought about it, the more he was afraid of being abandoned by Xu Fuhuan.

    His childhood experience has made him a person who is extremely eager for feelings, but resists and fears that anyone will enter his heart.

    It's just that Xu Fuhuan is too strong, so strong that when he found out, it was too late to withdraw.