"You agree too, right?"

    Zhou Zimo didn't care if he didn't get Fu Xici's answer, he just grinned at Fu Xici.

    "It just so happens that I'm bored too, so let me treat you to supper."

    Wait...

    do we know each other well? Why did the topic suddenly turn to eating supper?

    Zhou Zimo's temperament is the kind of person who is self-respecting and lawless.

    As soon as he said it, he said it, and as soon as he finished speaking, he didn't give Fu Xici a chance to refuse, so he directly pulled Fu Xici and walked out of the hotel.

    The winking assistant had already driven the car to the entrance of the hotel, and Zhou Zimo pushed the dazed Fu Xici into the car and let him go. A nasty smile appeared on his unruly face, and then he casually glanced at the paparazzi hiding in the dark, Bai. His fair skin sets off his pink lips, his handsome and prominent features, and the diamond stud earring on his left ear is dazzling under the light of the street lamp, which makes the paparazzi hiding in the dark touch his beating heart while touching his beating heart. Cursed secretly 'monster'.

    Zhou Zimo cast a suspicious glance at the paparazzi following the car, and led Fu Xi to quit a private restaurant.

    Zhou Zimo has always been a person who does what he wants, he doesn't care about what the headlines will report tomorrow, he doesn't make half of the cover-up, and just walks into the restaurant so red and red.

    The nightlife has just started at this moment, there are a bit too many people in the store, and Zhou Zimo is an old acquaintance of this restaurant.

    Some waiters saw him and greeted him enthusiastically.

    "Actor Zhou, come here."

    "Is it still the same?"

    Although the tone was serious, the ambiguous eyes looked at Fu Xici thoroughly from top to bottom.

    No matter how Fu Xici looked at it, he felt something was wrong.

    Could it be that Xu Fuhuan took him to this banquet today and made him jealous, so this is a blow to himself?

    Before the 'off the horse' started, Zhou Zimo received a call from Fa Xiao, asking him to send him back quickly.

    Zhou Zimo was a little reluctant.

    But he was even more afraid of Xu Fuhuan's anger. In the eyes of outsiders, Xu Fuhuan was an indifferent and rigorous person, but in his eyes, he was just a sullen person, living a life of asceticism, like an ascetic.

    After finally falling in love with someone, he has to check it out no matter what.

    This guy was brought out by him just now, look what he looks like? cut! ! !

    Zhou Zimo hung up the phone and said reluctantly to Fu Xici: "Forget it, I don't have any appetite today, so I'm going back."

    Fu Xici couldn't figure out what Zhou Zimo was playing at all.

    It wasn't until the route of the car became more and more familiar that he belatedly thought of Zhou Zimo's phone call just now.

    Ever since he came out with Zhou Zimo, Fu Xici hadn't spoken, and now he couldn't help it anymore.

    "Zhou..." Fu Xici was still struggling with how to address him, but Zhou Zimo spoke first.

    "Just call me Zhou Zimo."