Fu Xici, who was sitting in the passenger seat, was leaning on the seat, resting with his eyes closed.

    Affected by the outside news these days, coupled with today's thrilling scene, he has not rested for several days. The sudden ringing of the phone woke him up from the nightmare.

    When he woke up, he realized that his back was covered with cold sweat.

    Xu Fuhuan glanced at him.

    "Woke you up?"

    Fu Xici took out a tissue and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead. Hearing this, he didn't answer, but instead set his gaze on his mobile phone.

    "Aren't you answering the phone?"

    Xu Fuhuan actually doesn't like Jiang Liran very much, so what if he is reborn? If I don't work hard, I just envy other people's achievements. In the plot, if there is no such thick as the original owner. Legs, whether he can survive to the end is still unknown.

    After all, he was too flamboyant and too narrow-minded. A typical villain.

    About Fu Xici's inexplicable dumping of Jiang Liran, there is not too much introduction in the plot, so Xu Fuhuan is not clear about the reason, but later he was kicked out by Xingyu, it was the original boss, and later he suck. The poison is because he himself offended many people intentionally or unintentionally when he was an agent, which led to his downfall. Those who didn't like him were arrested. Take the opportunity to punish him to death.

    Throughout the whole plot, except for cheating, Fu Xi didn't touch half of his finger at all.

    But what did he do after he was reborn?

    He didn't want to say how innocent Fu Xici was, and even the original owner was not clean, but Jiang Liran ruined the dream that Fu Xici cared most about, and even trampled a person's self-esteem to the bottom.

    Xu Fuhuan was very displeased with such extreme behavior.

    There are many kinds of revenge, but why do you have to use this way to destroy a person? Is it because he is not the main character?

    Xu Fuhuan turned the phone to silent.

    "If you are tired, you can take a rest."

    Xu Fuhuan is not afraid that Fu Xici will know his relationship with Jiang Liran, besides, he has nothing to do with Jiang Liran, but he only saved the original owner once. .

    Jiang Liran on the other end didn't want to call again until the phone beeped. But the person on the other end never answered the phone, what's going on? Is it a meeting?

    Jiang Liran held the phone and waited, and when he fell asleep and woke up the next day, there was no missed call on the phone.

    Jiang Liran thought about it, and after getting up and washing up, he carefully selected a set of casual clothes that looked youthful and sunny, and went directly to Xu Fuhuan's company.

    Arriving at the door of Star Entertainment's president's office, Assistant Xu came out of Xu Fuhuan's office with the documents, and when he saw Jiang Liran, he nodded slightly.

    Regarding everything Jiang Liran has done, the almighty Assistant Xu said that he is fully aware that this young man has ambitions, but he does not have the strength to match him. Didn't the idea rely on the little life-saving grace at the beginning?

    Moreover, even without him, Assistant Xu believed that Mr. Xu would be fine.

    So he didn't have the slightest affection for this aggressive young man, and being able to nod his head was already his greatest tolerance.