The taste of being in love is indeed wonderful.

He Jun has a gentle personality, is patient and considerate, and he helps him deal with many things that he can't take care of.

With He Jun's bondage, Xu Fuhuan was a little reluctant to leave this world.

What he can do is to try his best to delay the time of the task, so that the task can be completed more slowly, so that he can spend more time with He Jun.

Such days are very happy, so happy that Xu Fuhuan is not willing to leave at all, although he feels guilty for occupying the original owner's body, but he really wants to be willful once. Just being willful this once is fine.

A month passed in the blink of an eye, and the two of them were sticking together. Tired of reluctant to part at the door.

It was the first time for the two of them to experience love, and one month was not enough. Xu Fuhuan was introverted, even though he was reluctant to let go, he still sent He Jun out of the house with a smile on his face.

He Jun told Xu Fuhuan back and forth. "Fuhuan, you must remember to eat when I'm not at home. If you can, try not to stay up late at night. Finally..." He Jun pursed his lips, lowered his head shyly, and whispered: "Wait for me to come back." Xu Fuhuan Smiling and hugging He Jun's waist. Lie, forehead against forehead, lightly imprinted a light kiss on his lips, and then said in a hoarse voice: "I will wait for you, go early and return early." He Jun felt sweet in his heart , He enthusiastically responded to Xu Fuhuan's kiss. Compared with Xu Fuhuan's gentle kiss, He Jun's response was much hotter. After the kiss, He Jun gasped heavily. Qi leaned in Xu Fuhuan's arms and said: "When I come back next time, I won't leave. I have already issued a resignation report. I want to stay by your side for the rest of my life. " with a smile. "It's all up to you." After He Jun left, Xu Fuhuan realized how hard it is to live alone. When two people were together, they didn't feel it. When they parted suddenly, they realized that longing is like poisonous sugar. Little by little, it spread to the deepest part of my heart. It makes people extra lonely and cold. 【Xiao Er, is there any way for me to stay? 】 Sitting in the study, Xu Fuhuan rubbed his forehead with a tired face. This was the first time he raised his head to look at the position where He Jun was sitting, and he returned disappointed every time. Sure enough, habit is a person's greatest enemy. [Yes, you still have 20 points of life, one point of life represents a year in the small world, you can use 19 points of life to exchange for nineteen years of this world, and leave some for quests. ] Nineteen years! It seems that some are not enough. 002 can't understand Xu Fuhuan's actions at all.

Because this is not necessary at all. When the host returns to the system space, all memories will be sealed. At that time, he will not remember everything that happened in this world. Instead of wasting life points, it is better to complete the task early and leave early.

On the third day after He Jun left, Xu Fuhuan had a nightmare.

He dreamed that something happened to He Jun.

Xu Fuhuan hurriedly called He Jun to make sure that everyone was safe and sound. While he was relieved, his tense nerves did not relax because He Jun was fine on the other end. restless.

The uneasy mood continued until Shengnian called him. The person at the other end said that the train He Jun was working on encountered a landslide, and the entire carriage was buried, and the relevant personnel were on rescue.

Something really happened to He Jun!

Xu Fuhuan couldn't believe it.

When He Jun was dying, he thought of Xu Fuhuan, and thought of their promise to be together for the rest of their lives when they parted. His resignation report had already been approved, and he could go back as long as he waited for a few days.