So he found another part-time job at a stall in a nearby night market. After a busy day, he was so tired that he couldn't straighten up.

Er Gouzi can't sell that much money every day for picking up garbage. Occasionally, if he is unlucky, he can only earn one or two yuan a day. After a month, he can earn about two hundred yuan.

Adding Xu Fuhuan's salary, the rent and the security of life, the next thing is for the children to go to school.

Xu Fuhuan specially asked for a day off to go to the school to inquire. They came from other places and did not have local household registration. The tuition fees were several times higher than the local ones, and he had two children.

However, no matter how poor you are, you cannot afford poor education.

Xu Fuhuan gritted her teeth and took out all her savings to send the two children to school.

With all the money on him, Xu Fuhuan had no choice but to find a part-time job.

This month, He Jun followed the train around, and when it was his turn to rest, he saw Xu Fuhuan was dark and thin, which made him feel distressed.

Silently cooked a table of good dishes, and was afraid that what he did would hurt a man's self-esteem, so he directly used the child as an excuse.

In desperation, Xu Fuhuan owed him another favor.

Just when Xu Fuhuan thought his life would get better and better, God gave him another heavy blow.

He was fired.

The store manager kicked him out on the grounds that he was clumsy.

For the first time, Xu Fuhuan felt that the life of the people living at the bottom of the society was not as satisfactory as he thought.

Life is not as beautiful as he imagined.

Walking in the alley home full of thoughts, a group of gangsters walked towards him, holding steel pipes in their hands, smoking cigarettes in their mouths, and they saw Xu Fuhuan, blocking his way.

"Boy, my friends are a bit tight, so borrow some money to spend."

Xu Fuhuan condensed his face, and the anger that had been suffocated for a month suddenly rushed to his forehead, and the fierce murderous aura poured out of his body uncontrollably .

Several punks glanced at each other, and one of them raised the steel pipe and hit Xu Fuhuan in the head.

Xu Fuhuan clenched his palms tightly, and at the moment the steel rod fell, he raised his hand to grab the steel pipe, and at the moment the little gangster was stunned, he kicked him in the stomach.

The few gangsters didn't expect Xu Fuhuan to resist, and they became angry immediately. Seven or eight gangsters picked up the weapons in their hands and rushed towards Xu Fuhuan.

Although he didn't remember the previous world, the skills he had learned didn't exist because the memory was sealed. At the beginning, the skills were very unfamiliar, and he got hit on the shoulder a few times, until he became more and more flexible, and his skills also disappeared. When things were getting smoother, he knocked down all the gangsters who blocked the way to the ground.

For a moment, in the quiet alley, there was only the sound of wailing everywhere.

Xu Fuhuan's attack was not light, at first he didn't grasp the strength well, but later, it was purely to vent.

Seeing that Xu Fuhuan didn't seem to intend to let them go, the gangster knelt on the ground in horror and begged for mercy: "We were wrong, let us go, we also took money to do things for others.