The landlord is a very shrewd old lady with fashionable short curly hair dyed black. At first, she saw Xu Fuhuan's clothes and was afraid that Xu Fuhuan would not be able to pay the rent. After talking to Xu Fuhuan for a few words, she changed her opinion of him. Quite a lot.

The house is not big, only one room, plus a small kitchen, but the location is good, so the rent is a bit expensive, 300 a month, and a deposit of three months has been paid first. After this calculation, I don't have much cash on me.

The house was rented, and the next step was to take over the children. He Jun helped Xu Fuhuan clean the house very enthusiastically, and then took him to the street to buy some daily necessities. When everything was done, It was already afternoon, and it was time for dinner, so Xu Fuhuan invited He Jun to have a meal before returning to the hotel.

Walking into the room, the eyes of the two children were green with hunger, while Er Gouzi was sitting on the chair with big red eyes and smoking a cigarette while watching TV, which made Xu Fu very happy.

He fucks. He picked up the bench on the ground and wanted to throw it at Er Gouzi.

And An Xia and Sheng Nian over there, when they saw Xu Fuhuan, immediately sat on the bed with teary eyes. On the way, he said pitifully: "Dad, we are so hungry."

Xu Fuhuan gave Er Gouzi a hard look, and then found some preserved fruits made by the old lady from the luggage bag to pad the children's stomachs.

Seeing the two children gobbling up, in the past two years, Xu Fuhuan has never been so hungry for the two children, which time did he not hold on to them first? Even after taking the train for three days, he didn't treat the two children badly. He didn't expect Er Gouzi to starve the children into such a virtue after he just went out for a trip.

The more he thought about it, the angrier Xu Fuhuan became.

Er Gouzi admitted his mistake again and again at the moment, and he also loves these two children, but he was fascinated by the TV series for a while and forgot the time, and the two children did not say anything when they were hungry, which caused Xu Fuhuan to come back and see such a scene Vice scene.

"I don't hope there will be a next time."

Xu Fuhuan said to Er Gouzi coldly.

He was really worried about Er Gouzi, although Er Gouzi also loved children, but he had never raised a child, and usually only brought some snacks to their house to help him look after the children, and his wife would ask for food and so on.

If he goes to work in the future, what will happen to the two children?

After packing up their things, the group moved into their new home that night.

Since they moved in late, the vegetable market was also closed at the moment, Xu Fuhuan planned to take them to a restaurant to make do with a meal, but before going out, He Jun who was opposite came out with a basket of vegetables.

"Where are you going?"

Xu Fuhuan didn't like He Jun very much at first because of Ning Qian, but after getting along with him today, he realized that He Jun is actually a pretty good person. Not only did they follow him busy, but they didn't look down on them from the countryside.

"Take the kids out for dinner, have you eaten yet? Why don't you come with us?"

He Jun smiled and raised the basket in his hand, "I know you guys must have not eaten when you just moved in, no, I've already made it, I'll wash the vegetables first, you bring the children to my house, don't refuse, if you invite me to dinner in the afternoon, it's time for me to invite you tonight." It seemed that

Xu Fuhuan wanted to refuse, He Jun continued: " Don't be too busy, adults can stand hunger, but children can't."

Xu Fuhuan looked down at the children, the two children were very sensible, except for breakfast in the morning and preserved fruit in the afternoon, It's really not a drop of water.

"Okay, then thank you, Brother He Jun."

Brother He Jun?

This name is so strange.

He Jun concealed the disappointment in his eyes, and smiled straightforwardly: "You can just call me He Jun from now on, we are neighbors now, let's help each other."

Xu Shi lives alone all year round, and He Jun's food tastes really good, The two children were so hungry that they ate two bowls of rice before they burped.

After eating, Er Gouzi graciously helped He Jun wash the dishes, Xu Fuhuan took the child out to digest food first, and when he came back, Er Gouzi had already boiled hot water.

Knowing that he really went too far today, Er Gouzi didn't complain.

Before going to bed, Er Gouzi asked Xu Fuhuan curiously.

"Huanzi, was it the conductor who invited us to dinner just now?"

Xu Fuhuan hugged An Xia, gently coaxed her to sleep, and then gave Er Gouzi a look.

"Yeah."

Er Gouzi continued to ask: "I didn't expect him to live next door to us. How did you find this house?"

Xu Fuhuan thought about it, and told him the general situation.

Finally said: "He Jun is not bad, we were wrong at the beginning, after all, in our eyes, Ning Qian really doesn't look like a ten-year-old child, but in his eyes, Ning Qian is only ten years old, he is worried about Ning Qian , It's also normal, this problem will pass in the future, don't mention it in front of him."

I don't know if Er Gouzi heard it, Er Gouzi used to just hang out in the town, and he also listened to Xu Fuhuan's words , So when Xu Fuhuan planned to come to the imperial capital, he wanted to bring him with him. He didn't need Er Gouzi to be so smart, nor did he need how much money he made a month. He only needed him to help him when he was too busy. He looks at the child, and occasionally takes care of the child's life.

But the scene at the hotel today reminded him that Er Gouzi used to be a gangster. In the village, he ate and drank with Xu Fuhuan. Now that he is in the imperial capital, he is not familiar with the place, and the two of them don't have much money. , he wasn't sure if Er Gouzi could follow him through this hardship.

Early the next morning, Xu Fuhuan entrusted the children to Er Gouzi again. Before leaving, he was careful. He left some change for the children. If Er Gouzi forgot to prepare for them To eat, ask them to go to a nearby restaurant to buy some food.

When he was going out, He Jun just came back from outside with breakfast, saw Xu Fuhuan, and greeted him warmly.

The two exchanged a few words, Xu Fuhuan hesitated for a while, and finally asked him to help look after the child.

Without further ado, He Jun said bluntly that he would ask the children to go to his place when the meal time came.

Just because of He Jun's favor, Xu Fuhuan's affection for him has skyrocketed.

It's hard to find a job these days, and since he came from the countryside, the locals basically look down on outsiders, and several jobs were rejected because of his status.

After a day of ashes, Xu Fuhuan returned home depressed.

Knocked on the door, but there was no sound from the house. As soon as he took out the key from his pocket, the opposite door opened, and saw the two children running out of He Jun's house. Seeing Xu Fuhuan, the two children rushed over happily, Hugging Xu Fuhuan's thighs from left to right, she shouted softly: "Father."

Xu Fuhuan concealed the tiredness on his face, and gently rubbed Shengnian's short hair.

"Have you eaten yet?"

The two children nodded. What about Er Gouzi?

Xu Fuhuan took a look at He Jun's house, but Er Gouzi was not there.

Xu Fuhuan was a little strange, it was so late, where did Er Gouzi go?

"Where's your Uncle Two Gouzi?"