Lies come as soon as they open their mouths, and even tears flow as soon as they are spoken.

At such a young age, his acting skills are comparable to those of an actor.

Xu Fuhuan's face sank, he pushed his hand away, the movement was a little big, and woke up Sheng Nian in his arms.

"Father, why are you so noisy?"

Sheng Nian rubbed his sleepy eyes, and his voice was somewhat dissatisfied.

Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan's face turned cold, and he looked at Ning Qian who was crying in front of him with cold eyes, but his voice was unprecedentedly gentle.

"Hey, it's okay, you continue to sleep." While comforting Shengnian, she patted him on the back softly.

Wait until Shengnian falls asleep again.

Only then did Xu Fuhuan look at Ning Qian with a half-smile. "Father? Are you sure?"

He Jun was a little confused by the words of these two people.

Are these two people father and son?

"Comrade, you-"

"It's hard work to help this child find parents at night, comrade, you can give the child to me, although I am not his father, but I know his family, his family is not here On the train, this kid probably got on the wrong train, and I will notify his parents when I get to the imperial capital." In

this era, mobile phones are not popular, and most of them are landlines.

He Jun always felt that something was wrong, but seeing that Ning Qian didn't deny it, he didn't say anything.

Before leaving, he just told Xu Fuhuan to take good care of the child.

After He Jun left, Xu Fuhuan asked Ning Qian calmly. "Didn't you run away? What are you doing back again?"

Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan still doesn't understand Ning Qian's thoughts, isn't he just afraid that he just escaped from the wolf's den and will enter the tiger's den again!

"Or do you think that there are people in the car, so I dare not do anything to you?"

Ning Qian just kept his head down and didn't speak. Xu Fuhuan ignored everything he said.

Seeing him like this, Xu Fuhuan also felt boring.

Three days later, the train arrived in the imperial capital.

Before he could speak, Ning Qian swayed his small body, and after a few efforts, he disappeared.

Ah!

Is this using him?

He was caught on the train, if someone is not found to lead him, the conductor will definitely contact his parents, or send him to the police station after getting off the train to ask JC to help him find his family, but Ning Qian is so concerned about his past, How could he tell the conductor his true identity and experience? But he couldn't make up a parent.

So at this time, the adult Xu Fuhuan is needed.

Now that the train has arrived at the imperial capital, Xu Fuhuan is useless.

Sure enough, Xu Fuhuan still didn't like a calculating child like Ning Qian.

Er Gouzi took back the money from Ning Qian, so he didn't care where Ning Qian went.

After getting off the train, Xu Fuhuan was stopped by the male conductor before he had time to see the prosperity of the big city.

He Jun had a deep impression of Xu Fuhuan, and he always felt that things were a little strange, so after the train arrived at the station, he waited here specially.

At this time, seeing that Xu Fuhuan was bringing two children but no boy, his face became serious, he raised his steps and walked in front of Xu Fuhuan, and said seriously: " Comrade, where

is little friend Ning Qian?"

Carrying Shengnian, holding An Xia in his arms, and Er Gouzi carrying luggage, when he heard Ning Qian's name, he was instinctively displeased, and frowned, just about to say something.

Sheng Nian spoke first, "He ran away."

"Run away?"

He Jun's expression changed.

"Why did you let him run away? Didn't you tell you to keep an eye on him?"

Ning Qian, Ning Qian, Ning Qian, it's all Ning Qian. If I knew it was such a trouble, he shouldn't have taken him with me.

No matter how good Xu Fuhuan's temper was, he was also made a little angry at the moment.

He said in a calm voice: "He made excuses and ran away before the train entered the station. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to leave my child to look for him? I'm not his real father." He Jun suddenly became anxious

. "Then you can't let him run around like a child."

Er Gouzi was carrying the luggage of four people, big and small, and the weight was heavy. He murmured: "I said you are endless, and Huanzi has said that he is not his real father, what do you want from us?" He Jun

blushed when Er Gouzi yelled at him.

He is angry.

He felt that the hearts of these two people were too cold. The child was only ten years old, so why didn't they have any sympathy?

He Jun left angrily.

Er Gouzi rolled his eyes at his back. "Big fool. Forceful." He learned this sentence from Xu Fuhuan's mouth. He thought it was quite easy to say, so he kept saying it. At this time, it can't be more appropriate to describe this conductor.

So what good is Ning Qian? Dare to hide in the mountains late at night, dare to steal his money and ride the train alone, can he be an ordinary child?

"Huanzi, where are we going next?"