The broadcast went back and forth several times.

Hearing the broadcast, Xu Fuhuan was stunned for a long time.

Ning Qian?

He is also on this train?

It happened that Er Gouzi woke up at this time, and he also heard the content on the radio.

He couldn't help scowling and cursing, "I've never seen a child as brave as him, who not only dared to hide in the mountains alone late at night, but also dared to ride the train alone." "Huanzi, look at the child

, I'm going to bring him back, daring to steal my money, I'm just tired of doing it."

Xu Fuhuan quickly pulled the angry Er Gouzi back.

"Forget it, you're an adult and don't care about a child."

Besides, this car is also going to the imperial capital, and when the train arrives at the imperial capital, Ning Qian can find his way back by himself.

"He has stolen all my deposits for the past two years. How can you be reconciled to me

?

" Ning Qian.

That's how it was revealed. Xu Fuhuan squinted his eyes and planned to take a break, and let Er Gouzi watch the child.

In the middle of the night, a male conductor led a child directly into Xu Fuhuan's carriage.

Looking at the sleeping passenger, He Jun squatted down. He stroked Ning Qian's head with his body.

"Little friend, go and see if there is any family member in this carriage."

Ning Qian pretended to be anxious and walked down the aisle. When his eyes met Xu Fuhuan's cold eyes, his eyes widened in surprise.

How could it be him?

Ning Qian looked at the seat next to him again, and sure enough, they were all here.

This is also Xu Fuhuan's fault, he knew the plot and Ning Qian's identity, and Ning Qian was hostile to him, so Xu Fuhuan didn't ask him where his home was.

He originally planned to take Ning Qian directly to the imperial capital, and then find a chance to let Ning Qian go home by himself.

Who knew that he was so vigilant and ran away halfway.

He Jun, who was following Ning Qian, saw Ning Qian stopped here, and couldn't help asking: "Little friend, is this your family?"

Ning Qian, who was looking at Xu Fuhuan, came back to his senses, and he whispered " Hmm' let out a sound, then lowered his head pretending to be scared, his thin body looked pitiful.

He Jun always felt that the parent's expression was too cold, it didn't look like the child was lost and anxious in his heart.

He first glanced at Sheng Nian who was sleeping soundly in his arms, and then at the big and small who were also sleeping across from him.

"Comrade, is he your child?"

Xu Fuhuan suppressed the indifference in his eyes, and revealed a faint smile. "No."

He Jun was taken aback.

Before he understood the meaning of this sentence, Xu Fuhuan continued: "But I know him, he was abducted-" "Father." Ning Qian interrupted eagerly when he heard Xu Fuhuan's

blurted

words After listening to his words, I rushed to him directly, took his hand, and shouted sincerely: "Dad, I was wrong, I dare not lose my temper again, please don't be angry, my mother doesn't want me anymore , you don't want me either."