Ning Qian didn't believe Xu Fuhuan's words. It's not that he never asked the villagers for help, but those people either treated him indifferently or told him to live here with peace of mind.

Even the last time he escaped, the villagers caught him back.

Could this person trick him back and send him to that home?

Ning Qian's vigilant and repelling eyes were too obvious, even a child like Sheng Nian could see it, how could Xu Fuhuan and Er Gouzi, as adults, not see it?

Sheng Nian suddenly became unhappy. Although Father Xu is not his biological father, Father Xu and Grandma Xu have really treated him and Xia Xia very well in the past two years. This kind of faint warmth is due to busy meetings and business trips My own father and my mother who played cards and drank tea all day couldn't give it.

Although he will go home when he grows up, he has already made up his mind that when the time comes, he will take Father Xu and Grandma Xu back together, so that they can enjoy the happiness too.

Why doesn't this thin monkey-like thing like Xu's father?

At this moment, Sheng Nian didn't think that when he first arrived at Xu's house, he was actually no different from Ning Qian.

If Xu Fuhuan knew that Sheng Nian thought of it this way, he could only lament that hard work pays off, after all, human hearts are fleshy, and if he has not let go of his vigilance after two years of sincere love, it is really unjustifiable.

"If you don't want to pull it, Dad, let's go home, it's fine if he doesn't want to." It happened that he didn't really want to save the monkey.

Xu Fu touches it happily. touch. His head, smiling without speaking.

Xu Fuhuan watched Ning Qian for a while, and finally let Er Gouzi carry Ning Qian home directly.

It's not that he sympathizes with Ning Qian, but Xu Fuhuan will not ignore whoever is standing here today.

No matter what kind of person Ning Qian will become in the future, he still can't make such a ten-year-old child beg along the way back like in the plot.

Regarding Ning Qian, my old lady didn't say anything.

After dinner, Xu Fuhuan first discussed with his old lady about going to the imperial capital.

The old lady stared at him for a long time with a look that Xu Fuhuan couldn't understand, and finally said nothing, using silence instead of answering.

On Shengnian's side, Xu Fuhuan also wanted to greet him in advance.

At that time, one big and one small were sitting on the edge of the bed, Xu Fuhuan handed him the milk in his hand. "Niannian, do you want to go home?"

Sheng Nian, who was just about to drink milk, paused when he heard the words, holding the cup. Does he want to go back? Of course I want to, but Xu's father...

Thinking of this, Sheng Nian secretly glanced at Xu Fuhuan, but was caught by Xu Fuhuan's gentle eyes.

"Brat." Xu Fuhuan slapped him on the head and cursed with a smile.

"Meeting that child today reminds me of when you first came to our house. At that time, you were just like him, with eyes full of defense and vigilance, and hostility and hatred towards us. Although you look Get up laughing, but I know you hate us..."

Hearing this, Sheng Nian shook his head like a rattle.

"Father, I don't hate you, nor do I hate grandma. Although I'm young, I also understand that if you weren't the one who bought us back then, maybe Xia Xia and I would live the same life as that kid just now." Xu Fu laughed happily

. He smiled and didn't speak.

Sheng Nian thought that he didn't believe him, so he quickly put down the cup in his hand and repeated it again. However, Xu Fuhuan still didn't speak, and the anxious Shengnian was about to cry.

Seeing that Sheng Nian was impatient, Xu Fuhuan touched it. touch. his head. "Daddy believes in you, go to sleep."

Before going to sleep, Sheng Nian held Xu Fuhuan's hand again and said it again. "Father, you must trust me."

"Understood, brat, go to bed."

Early the next morning, Xu Fuhuan took Er Gouzi to the county seat by car. Sitting in the car, Xu Fuhuan Ask Er Gouzi if he would like to go to the imperial capital with him.

Er Gouzi is used to following Huanzi, wherever Xu Fuhuan goes, where does he follow, although Huanzi has changed a lot in the past two years, it is precisely because of his changes that he has made a good life A life I never imagined before.

Hearing Xu Fuhuan's words, Er Gouzi nodded without saying a word.

There is no direct bus from the small county to the imperial capital, so Xu Fuhuan bought a bus to the urban area, and then planned to change trains in the urban area.

On the way back, Xu Fuhuan bid farewell to the teacher who was studying art.

The old master was a little bit reluctant to part with Xu Fuhuan. He had never seen such a spiritual and transparent child. Every time he taught him something, he only needed to do it once, and he would master it. And the character is also good, nothing to say.

However, he can't delay the child's development.

Maybe his disciple can really make a career in a big city?

How bright is his face!