Er Gouzi wanted to throw him to the ground in disgust, but was afraid that he would run away, so he had to ask Xu Fuhuan for advice.

Xu Fuhuan frowned, Ning Qian is the hero, he was discovered by himself at this moment, when he returns to Ning's house, he will never let him go.

It's like the family who bought him in the plot.

Ning Qian is definitely a person who can bend and stretch. Regardless of his young age, his mind is much more complicated and ruthless than Sheng Nian. , and another aspect is the disappointment of parents and Ome's betrayal. As for Ning Qian, he was ruthless to himself, and even more ruthless to others.

In the plot, in addition to erasing his experience of being sold, Ning Qian also asked people to sell all the family who bought him to a remote place to dig coal. He didn't even bring the whole village with him. let go.

You know, he was only a ten-year-old kid at the time.

Xu Fuhuan thought about it, and in the past two years, he and the two children have also established a strong family relationship, or... take the two children to the imperial capital!

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan took out a handkerchief from his pocket and squatted down. The body gently wiped the dirt on Ning Qian's face, and after a while, he had a haggard, sallow face. The face appeared before him.

It seems that that family didn't treat him well, otherwise they wouldn't be so skinny.

Xu Fuhuan turned around to call Sheng Nian over, then took the flashlight in his hand, and pressed the switch, the dazzling light hit Ning Qian's side, making him close his eyes subconsciously.

Xu Fuhuan looked at him quietly for a few seconds. Just when he was about to speak, he caught a glimpse of Sheng Nian's emotions out of the corner of his eye, and something seemed wrong.

When Sheng Nian saw Ning Qian for the first time, he felt extremely uncomfortable and hated him surprisingly.

This feeling is inexplicable and abrupt, but he just doesn't like this child, as if as long as he keeps him by his side, he will take away his most important things.

"Niannian, what's the matter?"

Xu Fuhuan turned his head and asked gently.

Sheng Nian pulled out a smile, he felt that he was not a good boy, he wanted Father Xu to go home and leave this child alone.

He thought so in his heart, but he couldn't say it. The chirping of insects in the mountains accompanied by Ning Qian's begging, made him more and more anxious.

Looking at Xu Fuhuan, Sheng Nian opened his mouth, but found that he still couldn't speak, drooped his head in discouragement, and stood there at a loss, not knowing what to do for a while.

"Father, little brother is so pitiful, can you save him?" An Xia shook off Shengnian's hand, hugged Xu Fuhuan's arm, raised her head, and said coquettishly.

The big watery eyes were full of worry and sympathy for Ning Qian.

An Xia, the heroine, was designed to be silly and sweet, with a natural kindness in her bones.

What's more, Ning Qian was originally her destined love, she would be worried about this person, Xu Fuhuan was not surprised.

It's the prime of life...

The protagonist and the villain are naturally at odds. Not to mention a future rival in love? !

"You go home with me first, and tomorrow I'll go to the county seat to help you buy a ticket home." I just hope that he didn't save a white-eyed wolf.