This is the side that he most resembles a normal child during the few months he bought back by himself.

Xu Fuhuan touched it. With his head, he walked to the stand selling cotton candy, bought a big cotton candy and handed it to him. "Here, this is dad's apology for you. For the sake of cotton candy, forgive dad

every year, right?"

Sugar attracts.

Sure enough, he was still a child.

After getting food, Sheng Nian was not angry anymore, he carefully spat out the teeth in his mouth into the palm of his hand, then raised his hand, looked at Xu Fuhuan sadly and said: "Dad, my duck wings (teeth) Will it grow back in the future?"

A front tooth was missing, and his speech was a little windy.

Xu Fuhuan didn't laugh at him, but just patted him on the back reassuringly.

"Of course, Dad also experienced the same situation as you when he was a child." After speaking, Xu Fuhuan opened his mouth, showing his big white teeth, and pointed to his own teeth with one hand to explain.

Sheng Nian is like a studious child at the moment, especially when Xu Fuhuan said that the original owner's front teeth were punched off when he was fighting with someone, he smiled happily.

Seeing that he was finally in a good mood, Xu Fuhuan was relieved.

Because of this farce, Xu Fuhuan didn't go shopping much, and took Shengnian to buy clothes.

Inadvertently, Xu Fuhuan caught a glimpse of Sheng Nian quietly putting the first deciduous tooth that had just fallen out into his pocket.

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expose his little secret. Besides, does Shengnian have any secrets with him? !

He would say that in the past few months, the pocket money he had coaxed and cheated from his mother and the money he had stolen from him had been buried in three places under three peach trees? !

At first, Xu Fuhuan planned to buy two sets of clothes for the two of them. Who knows that there are very few ready-made clothes in this era, and those who have spare money at home basically go to a tailor in a tailor shop to make them tailored, or buy some fabrics and go home to make them themselves.

Xu Fuhuan touched the money in his pocket, it was not enough, after thinking about it, he chose a few pieces of good fabric, planning to draw some patterns for his old mother to make later.

When I got home, my old lady had just finished cooking, and when she saw Shengnian and An Xia, she squinted her eyes happily and ran over to kiss An Xia first. Later, he planned to kiss Shengnian in the same way.

Seeing the sullen look on Shengnian's face, he couldn't help asking: "Niannian baby, why are you unhappy? Did your father bully you?"

Xu Fuhuan, who was standing by the side, was also shot while lying down. The sweet-mouthed grandson and the well-behaved and sensible granddaughter are particularly displeasing to the eyes of his worthless son. Whoever is wronged by the two children, apart from anything else, is appointed to do it by him.

Xu Fuhuan's innocent face: Madam, is it really okay for you to be so biased!

Sheng Nian is honest, he shook his head, silently raised his little hand, and spread his palm, the teeth inside were shining brightly under the old lady's eyelids.

It took me a while to understand what was going on.

She laughed for a while at first, and then saw that Sheng Nian was getting more and more sad, so she comforted: "It's okay, your father was like this when he was the same age as you, you don't know, your father cried a lot back then. How about Zhou, our family is so good every year, much more sensible than your father."

Huh? Really?

Sheng Nian looked at grandma in surprise.

It turned out that this bad uncle was less promising than him before.

With Xu Fuhuan's comparison, Shengnian is not so sad.

However, as the number of lost teeth increased, Shengnian could no longer smile.

Even talking has gradually decreased.

As a young master of a wealthy family, Shengnian has followed the children in the village to learn how to climb mountains and touch trees in the past few months. Bird eggs, go down the river to catch fish. Bastard, it's a joy to play every day.

But now...

Xu Fuhuan looked helplessly at Sheng Nian sitting alone on the swing in the small yard, with his right hand resting his chin, his eyes fell on his left hand, and his little boy was quite tanned. His face was tangled together, and in the palm of his hand was a deciduous tooth that he had replaced again this morning. Every time he looked at it, he would sigh sadly. That small appearance was as pitiful as it could be.

Time passed so imperceptibly.

Xu Fuhuan was not the original owner, so he would not waste his mother's capital as a matter of course, but after confirming that the two children had no intention of running away, he took Er Gouzi to find a job as an apprentice in the town.

People in this era basically rely on craftsmanship to make a living. Xu Fuhuan had this idea, and his wife was the first to support her. She took out hundreds of dollars and handed it to Xu Fuhuan, telling him not to fish for three days and spend two days. Internet, we must be a down-to-earth person.

Xu Fuhuan nodded besides nodding.

Since there were two more children in the family, my son finally knew how to 'reform evil'. While the old lady was relieved, she loved the two children even more.

Xu Fuhuan found the tailor shop where he bought the fabric at the beginning, and gave him some apprenticeship gifts, and then spent several nights carefully drawing a few uncomplicated but attractive clothes patterns and sent them to the tailor shop master. With Er Gouzi, he started to learn the craft of tailoring by the master's side.

When he was busy, Xu Fuhuan would spend the night in the town, and when he was not busy, he would come back with snacks to see Sheng Nian and An Xia.

On this day, Xu Fuhuan and Er Gouzi picked up the two children from the town after school, wading through the moonlight, a group of four chatted and laughed and rushed back.

When passing through a mountain road, Xu Fuhuan keenly heard rustling movements from the nearby bushes.