Sheng Nian stopped talking immediately after hearing this, and Xia Xia didn't even think about him when he had something delicious. If there is something delicious, don't give it to Xia Xia.

Sheng Nian stuffed a large piece of maltose into his mouth angrily with the wrapping paper on it.

Just-

a click.

"Wow wow wow..."

Hard. state. Bang's maltose knocked his teeth out.

"What's the matter again?"

Er Gouzi growled impatiently.

Sheng Nian was crying so pitifully, he immediately attracted passers-by to look at him again and again, Xu Fuhuan, who was walking in front, frowned, turned around holding An Xia, and saw Sheng Nian crying so wrongedly there .

Xu Fuhuan hurried over, he put An Xia into Ergouzi's arms, then hugged Shengnian, and coaxed him gently: "Why are you crying? Did Uncle Ergouzi bully you?" Shengnian these

days It can be said that Yue Hun is more like a rural person than he is a pseudo-rural person. When he suddenly heard him cry, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Sheng Nian didn't speak, just shook his head.

Xu Fuhuan frowned.

From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the malt candy in Shengnian's hand, and there was still a trace of red blood on the bright yellow malt candy.

Xu Fuhuan has no experience in raising children, he thought for a long time before he remembered, it seems that Shengnian is eight years old now, right? Is it time for children to change their teeth at this age?

so?

"Open your mouth and show me."

However, Sheng Nian shook his head again and again, fearing that Xu Fuhuan would be tough, he quickly covered his mouth with his hand, and looked at Xu Fuhuan pitifully.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

An Xia ate very happily along the way, and she had long since thrown that bamboo horse out of the sky, and suddenly heard the bamboo horse crying, and then remembered that there was such a person, and immediately glanced at her with some reluctance. There is not much food left, but Brother Nian is crying so sad...

It is really embarrassing.

An Xia curled her lips in displeasure. After all, the bamboo horses she grew up with are more important. If there is no more food, she can ask her uncle to buy it again.

Thinking of this, An Xia was immediately happy, and quickly ate the meat in her arms. Almost. Hu Huan's little hands clasped together, and leaned in front of Xu Fuhuan, "Brother Nian doesn't cry, Xia Xia has delicious food here." I did

n't think of me just now, but now that I have lost my teeth, you only think of me.

snort!

Sheng Nian turned her head arrogantly, with an unhappy expression on her face.

He is so sad!

Qingmei didn't share with him any delicious food, but he always quietly shared half of the snacks given to him by the little girl outside. If Qingmei could have thought of him earlier, he would not have pretended to be pitiful and coaxed Uncle Ergouzi to buy him this Tangtang that knocked out his teeth.

Thinking of losing his teeth, Sheng Nian cried even more sadly.

This pitiful little appearance made Xu Fuhuan laugh, but also felt sad for Sheng Nian's childish side.