Chapter 23

It's now the day where Izuku will take the Provisional License Exam. He is in a bus with Nezu and Aizawa right now as they make their way to the Testing Center.

Aizawa: Alright Midoriya, right now you would think I would say one of my usual logical ruses but not this time. I'm here to tell you that you alone, this will be the most difficult exam you will take. But with the Servants, this will be a piece of cake.

Nezu: Indeed it will, but I believe the HPSC will put a couple of restrictions when it comes to your power.

Izuku: Oh? And like what?

Nezu: That you are not allowed to fuse with more than 1 Servant and you are only allowed to summon a certain amount of Servants.

Aizawa: And what's the amount they came up with?

Nezu: Around 10-15. The idiotic commission thinks that is good enough. After all, they want to make this the hardest test for Midoriya.

Izuku: They did so, because they want to see the full aspects of my Quirk and well they are going to see it. But I ain't letting them get their hands on it.

Aizawa: Speaking of Servants. Are any one of them going to be watching your performance?

Izuku: Sadly no, I told them it's best to not be seen by the HPSC during the exam. God knows what those morons will try with my Servants.......and there are other reasons.

Aizawa: And what reasons are those?

Izuku: ...............

Flashback

Izuku: So what exactly is this VR Headset suppose to do?

Edison: Well Izuku, this device is called VR Chaldea for Men, version 15.

Izuku: There we're more versions?

Tesla: Indeed Izuku, it will choose a female Servant in Chaldea that you have a deep connection with, and using that data, it will help you train in virtual reality! Of course this wonderful invention was only possible because of my amazing alternating currents!

Edison: Huh?! What do you mean alternating currents?! What nonsense are you talking about?!

Tesla: Shut up! This was my creation so don't interrupt me!!

Edison: Huh?! Your creation!? Do you want to pick a fight with me!?

Tesla: Bring it on!!

Izuku: Enough! Stop fighting, both of you!!

The two idiots stop their usual bickering.

Edison: So, care to try it out?

Izuku: Of course, I'm willing to help you guys get the data so you can make a complete version of your project.

Tesla: Excellent! Now let's get started, just put the VR headset and it will do it's work.

Izuku: Have you tried this out for yourselves?

Edison/Tesla: Indeed we did!!

Tesla: The system chose Helena for both of us, so we trained in Mahatma!

Edison: It's truly a wonderful system, you can really feel a man's romance through it!

Izuku: I see. Alright then!! Here I go!!

Izuku puts the VR headset on. Once he does, the VR headset starts up and in an instant, it showed Izuku what he was about to see. He was getting excited and wonders what he will see.

But the minute he saw the Servant, it was immediate silence.

Right in front of him is Artoria (Lancer) in a swimsuit, basically her Ruler form 2nd ascension. She is sitting on a beach towel with the beach umbrella giving them shade. Beside her is Artoria (Lancer Alter) who is in an outfit (Royal Icing), but Izuku can tell that doesn't look like some sort of summer wear and more like something you would see in the night, if you know what I mean