Chapter 6

It's the next day of Class as all of Class 1A are now headed to the USJ to do Rescue Exercises. In the Bus, Izuku remembers the conversation he had with his Servants before he left for School

Flashback

Izuku: So you saw someone infiltrate the School?

Sherlock: Yes, according to the Hassans they reported that they encountered an individual in the Faculty Room wearing a hoodie and holding some kind of file, we believe it is related to All Might.

Da Vinci (Rider): And from the data that BB hacked in UA servers, we found out that one of your Classes today, All Might will be teaching.

Izuku: I see.

Da Vinci: Izuku, you need to be prepared for this. If an attack happens, you need to summon us as quickly as you can and be careful.

Izuku: I understand Da Vinci and I'll make sure to watch my back.

Flashback Ends

Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when Asui asked him a question.

Asui: Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes, Asui?

Asui: I told you to call me "Tsu."

Izuku: Oh right, sorry.

Tsu: I wanted to ask you some few aspects of your Quirk, that I couldn't ask the other day.

Izuku: And what are your questions?

Tsu: I'm curious to know how your Quirk manifested. Were you surprised when you first summoned them?

Izuku: Actually I was, I didnt really know what to do at first, but they explained to me that they were my Quirk and I calmed down after that.

Tokoyami: Who was the first person you summoned Midoriya?

Izuku: Sherlock and Da Vinci were the first two people I summoned, then after a few months I was able to summon more of them.

Kirishima: And are they around here?

Izuku: Well they can sense if I'm in danger and come to my aid or I can call them and they can appear right in front of me.

Yaoyorozu: Do you get to chose who you summon or is it in random?

Izuku: Random, when I summon I wouldnt know who I would get.

Kaminari: Sounds like a Gacha system.

Izuku: 'Cause it is'

Aizawa: Hey, we're here.

As everyone gets off the Bus and sees the USJ as they were met with the Space Hero, Thirteen.

Thirteen: Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!

Izuku: It's the Space Hero, Thirteen. The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world.