chapter 7

i should hate you

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to a drive-in tonight with him, of course, I said yes but I was debating if I wanted to go on a date with Cameron even though I'm still hooked up on Jay, not till I heard five words co...

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to a drive-in tonight with him, of course, I said yes but I was debating if I wanted to go on a date with Cameron even though I'm still hooked up on Jay, not till I heard five words coming out of Leia's mouth.

"Me and Jay are dating." not only did my heart felt like it got crushed but the soda can in my hand did too. that's when I knew I had to move on from Jay.

When I was little I use to be in love with romance, watching romance movies hoping being in love with someone is that easy, but if there is one thing I learned about love is that you can choose who you love but so can they.

"Jay, I miss you, and I feel bad you can't be here for all the fun." Leia says talking to jay on the phone "Gwen and Ozzie are talking, Nikki's chewing gum, Violet is quiet like always and Nate's adjusting his junk."

"Hey. Can I talk to him?" Nate asked, Leia hands the phone to him.

"Just come over, bro. Leia's grandma's at the dentist. Red's stuck at the DMV." Nate explains "Damn it. I miss you too." He frowns. I rolled my eyes.

"He's coming over." I start playing with my fingers I didn't feel like seeing Jay right now or even seeing Jay and Leia together.

Gwen and Leia ran upstairs to shave her pits.

"I gotta take off too. I'm meeting my SAT tutor in 20 minutes." Nikki said grabbing her backup.

"Again with that guy?" Nate responded "But you're already so smart you helped me escape from the trampoline." Nikki smiled at the boy.

"Babe, I need to ace that SATs, get into a good college, cure a disease, and have my face on the stamp so my enemies can lick it." Nikki explains and walks out the door.

"She's spending a lot of time with that tutor guy." Nate mewled.

"Is someone feeling jealous?" Ozzie asked sarcastically.

"No, I am." Nate says not getting the joke. It sits next to me on the couch. "I mean, she's with this guy all the time. Do you think I have anything to worry about?"

"Don't worry Nate you have nothing to worry about." I answered, Nate smiles and gives me a nod, I smiled at the fact that I made Nate feel better not till Ozzie made a comment.

"Tough to answer without knowing who the guy is, but, knowing you, maybe." I slapped Ozzie's arm.

"If it's really bothering you let's check this guy out." I suggest, Ozzie agrees.

As we were about to leave I remembered I forgot my bag upstairs I told the boys to wait in the basement.

As I was walking into the kitchen I see Jay and Leia hugging I froze when Jay made eye contact with me and pushed Leia away from him.