chapter 3

mirrorball

𝐎𝐧𝐞 thing about me is that I always try to fit in with people I lie about what I like and love just so I can fit in honestly it gets tiring

A few days later after the 'movie night' we had we are back in Leia's basement. I'm half asleep sitting in between Gwen and Jay, laying my head on Gwen's shoulder. Leia walks down her basement stairs to see Nate and Nikki making out.

Leia pointed at them "Do they know you guys are here?" she asked. Jay shakes his head.

"They don't care they're in the zone," he says. I felt Gwen shift a little.

"Guys." Ozzie panicked voice made me get up from Gwens' shoulder and look up at Ozzie to see Nate rubbing his hair "I got too close, and now I'm stuck in it." I laughed.

"We've all been there." Jay spoke I turned my head to look at him "When you're in the middle of a hot make-out session, and you're so in the moment." he smirked.

"And your lips just melt together." Gwen added. "And his tongue hits the hanging thing in the back of your throat and it feels so good." Leia said with a smile on her face. I looked at her and frown I never made out with someone but I don't think that is normal.

"I don't think that would even feel good at all." I stated her comment.

"You know the uvula" Leia pause "The U-spot?" she chuckled.

"Leia, have you ever kissed anyone." Gwen asked.

"No." She confessed, she gets up from the couch and starts walking towards Nate and Nikki. "It just never happened, okay?" she starts explaining why she never kissed anyone but I wasn't paying attention I was just staring at the ball in Jay's hand.

"Like headgear?" Gwen's voice made me look away from the ball and back to Leia.

"It was so much worse! there was a crank my parent had to tighten every night." Leia groaned. "it was like starting an old-timey car."

"Well, it was worth it. you have such a beautiful smile." Jay says to Leia with a teasing smile.

"Do you ever take a day off?" I snapped at him, I felt bad but I was mad that he is showing her all the attention. Jay rolled his eyes.

"We need to get you your first kiss." Gwen says "Let's go to the mall and knock this out." she gets up from the couch and looks at me.

"Do you wanna come since you know... you haven't had your first kiss either?" She asked I groan at the fact that she announce that in front of the group but at least I'm not the only one who hasn't had their first kiss.

"You haven't had your first kiss yet?" Jay questions but I ignored his question because it was kinda obvious what the answer is.

"I want my first kiss to be special, I want it to be with someone I know and like, not with some random guy at a mall." I said Gwen nods and walks up to Leia.