chapter 6

lover

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 show is the only thing that is getting me through my breakup with Jay

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 show is the only thing that is getting me through my breakup with Jay." Leia says looking at Ozzie. After what happened at the hub Leia has been laying on the couch all day, I didn't hear from Jay for a while because he has been hanging out with Serena which is making Leia upset.

"Leia, you actually have to date someone to break up with them." I explained getting annoyed by her whining.

"You don't get it!" She shouts and goes under her blanket.

Trust me I do.

"Oh, my god. Still with that 90210? This is getting pathetic. I'm not gonna say it to her face but she needs professional help." Nikki says walking into the basement.

"I saw her yesterday wandering through the neighborhood like our grandpa used to," Nate explains and points at Gwen. "Near the end."

"Guys, stop. She's going through something." Gwen said trying to stick up for Leia.

"Something really stupid." I commented, Leia gets out from under her blanket and everyone looks at me but I shrugged.

"How long am I going to feel this bad?" Leia asked.

"It takes about half the time you were in a relationship to get over it. and since you were never in a relationship," Nikki looks at her watch "You're good." She smiles at Leia and Leia just rolls her eyes.

"Leia, come on we came by to give you your birthday present." Gwen crooned. I knew what they got her but I didn't feel like being here so I left.

I'm getting tired that I can't pretend that I don't sit around and think about Jay when all I ever do is think about him

I'm walking back home kicking the rocks on the concrete floor as I was walking u bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going are you okay?" I asked the poor boy I bumped into as I was about to speak again, I stared at the boy in front of me he has brown messy hair and blue eyes.