Chapter 21 [Psycho]

Seek POV:

Figure got up and held my hand.

"Well, let's seriously see the library now, shall we?" Figure said. "I mean... you, see the library."

It must've feel so bad not to know what your home looks like that you lived in your whole life. But somehow Figure always knows where everything is, literally sees the things that I couldn't see. And how he literally recognises everyone's heartbeats, it's just so cool. I am honestly impressed by his abilities.

"I'll make sure to notify you everything, so you would be just as informed as I am."

"You still remember my ' fake confession'?" Figure asked whilst I was busy trying to open the door. (bro don't know how to open doors, remember?💀)

"Mhm, yup." I finally managed to open the door and held his hand. "Yup I do."

We started slowly walking to the library door. "And how I said 'you're my eyes', and 'you made me see the world'?"

I chuckled. "How could I forget..."

"Well, everything I meant was real. And your answers were real too, right?" He stopped and lowered his head to face me.

I blushed, remembering every detail of that night, just as if it was yesterday.

"They were."

"You said 'yes', when I asked you; 'Will you be mine?'"

"I- I did."

"Yeah, you will be mine tonight."

"Does this mean..." I felt goosebumps.

"Yeah, ready or not, you will come." (understood the joke?)

I waited a little, confused. I literally melted when I finally understood.

"Ohh OHH! O-Okay." I felt my face burning. With delightful dreams going on in my mind about how this night will be, I pushed open the library doors. That feeling also did not last long.

The library was messed up.

My eye widened open as I gasped. I covered the region where my mouth would be, with my hand which isn't holding Figure's hand.

What happened, Seek?" Figure asked, curiosity in his voice could easily be told.

I was not sure if he wanted to hear this. All the books, but I mean ALL the books were on the ground, sprinkled around. Even the ladders were on the floor, looking as broken as they could. Not talking about the light bulbs being broken into pieces, and the large windows near the librarian desk, aswell.

"Seek?"

I finally zoned in, realising how serious the situation is.

"The... the library..." I gulped. "It's..."

"It's what, Seek?"

I didn't tell anything. Figure waited a bit for my reply. But since he got nothing, he withdrew my hand and sighed. He started walking in aimlessly. When his foot touched a random pile of books, covered in dust, he made a "huh" sound and crouched. He felt the pile of books.

"There's... a bunch of books here?" he said.

He stood up and walked to another way. Experiencing the same thing, he finally started to realise.

"What is happening? Is all the books on the ground?"

"Even worse..." I mumbled.

Figure suddenly stood up and ran to me. He shaked me.