Five Senses

Chapter 6

Benediction ran in his mother's former boudoir he rushed to Liat popping the ropes. Who is responsible for tying my intended? The servants were on the floor face down quiet. Ask her Benny pointing to the girl in the bloody.

Kalentne asahshaee polettoinm wubushanee itemu tiktu bitu askeet? Mi Lordiop...funliposd weniteek butlpu eshshay!

The girl picked up the stick demonstrating Liat commanded she stop beating her and she continued showing no respect for her power. She pushed Liat the girl shoved her hands out tossing herself to the floor she popped up grabbing the stick hitting the bed hard as Liat hit the last Maid.

OEET! (Enough.) My dear may we speak privately? Liat walked to the hall with Benediction you have to dismiss the lead maid fire her love. Why? She is a cancer to you she will inflame the other employees not to like you. She was my mothers lead lady Maid she is cross because-

What Benny? Tell me holding his hands in hers. My wives I had three yes? Yes you explained. I didn't allow sleeping in my life givers wing. Liat's jaw dropped I am the first to sleep in your mothers room since her ascension and she is angry an alien is sleeping in her bed.
Yes, my life giver would welcome you she was a representative of seven circles with the united federation of peaceful planets a young seedling of twelve circles her male seedling chose her to represent our planet.

What an honor Liat smiled. There she met Earthlings and many other interplanetary life forces and forms her favorite of all she met? Human. She told stories of her exchange with humans and why she loved them. Why?

That is a story for a garden walk if you are not afraid. Of what a tinsy spider? He grinned Liat called his down to her level she pushed his air behind his ears that's better I can see your pretty peepers. Peepers? She pointed to her eyes. You must terminate her my life giver had to terminate my fathers life givers lady maid you must repeat the process.

I hate to see people loose work. He stared coin? She caused it when you commanded she stop she did not then she lay hand to you if you were instated my queen and she pushed you I would be forced to sentence her to death. No one touches a member of hierarchy.

I am not a member yet my lord. Liat I advise you to release her however you may do as you wish. Security needs a tongue lashing reminding them i sit higher than staff and they are never to handle me again. Benediction raised her wrist kissing them no harsh words will be needed come. They returned everyone still face down Zuoeek! (Up!) Everyone rose which one bound you my love? Liat pointed hard him! Holding Benedictions hand.

Benediction lay his palm on his head his eyes turned white he screamed he could not see.  No one moved the lady Maid was afraid. What is he saying Benny? He cannot see Liat. He walked to the lady maid saying nothing leave us.

The 12 year old ran first not her. Benediction called her back Liat pulled the jacket from the hanger giving it to her she hugged the jacket crying and limping where is her mother Benediction? Ascended the orphanage left her here to work for the king I said yes. She is my lead lady Maid.

Benediction chuckled Liat she needs instruction training it takes an eon to be a seasoned lady maid. Can we discuss this over dinner? Benediction yawned yes my love. If you are tired--

I hunger he grinned a special surprise. Yes she kissed his hand. Liat entered the hall Benediction opened his bedroom door looking around he rushed her inside Ohhhhh. He chuckled they sat on pillows eating and talking do you see what you adorn?

Yes. That is mourning attire. Haha okay so she needs help. I will find someone seasoned to train her if she does not get it right this year she will remain a second agreed Liat? Agreed.

Benediction fell asleep on the large silk pillows Liat fell asleep wrapped in his large warm arms. Confidant walked in grand seven circles rising it is a beautiful morning my Lord Benediction put his finger over his lips layong Liat's head on a pillow gently. He covered her with a blanket walking out with Confidant.

Things are going well my lord humm? Yes he yawned did you switch with governor? I did I am very pleased and so is he this young lady was a librarian. Benediction grinned like you? Yes he smiled we spoke about books I showed her you life bringers human earth book collection. How she received one every thirty zots from her human friend. By the time of her ascension there were 1000 books not to mention what your male life bringer gifted her. She adored your children book collection my lord.

She may borrow a book at any time. Thank you my lord. He peeked around Benedictions shoulder I heard there was a debacle? It is fine. Will you restore his sight my lord? I will in 90 star moons. Yes my lord. He may help in the kitchen. With no sight my lord? Benediction said nothing as you wish great king.

Confidant tried to get his sight back but three years with no sight was not a bad sentence had it been his father it would have been ten years as that was always his minimum sentence. He recalled learning the king is the only one blessed by the gods to take one of the five senses and restore it. Start the heart or stop it with one touch. By the time Benediction had fifteen circles he had to in a show display demonstrate his ability to do these things.

He did them all in under ten minutes every one of the circle knew he was touches by the seven circle Gods to lead upon his fathers ascension but now that his heir would be mixed with human blood and not pure Basmati blood that was his worry. How would the male seedling perform if human blood stopped this.

Confidant shook the worry off he knew the boy had to perform or an uprising may occur. He let the shroud of fear go this was a time of joy the planet was flooded with women new life would begin this was a time for celebration not fear or doubt.

His thought snapped back to her knew what he had to do to protect his king he would implement it right away.

Liat woke to a piping hot cup of human tea she sipped umm oh wow where did you get this honey? Honey? A nick name a sweet name? We do not have this here. Now you do kissing his nose. The leaves came from my mother as you say garden her friend planted it during a visit when i had three rings I helped.

It is good. There are other edible earth plants like apples,  oranges lemons, avocado --

Please say cherries. He grinned cherries and strawberries. Yes! She clapped.  Grapes Benny? Worms big worms. Ewww. Haha father burnes vines mother cried. Worm kill seedlings. No...

Benediction shook his head yes my mother's female seedling. I'm sorry Benediction. Long time today we take a trip. She hopped up happy. Go ready yourself we leave at 12 yes?

Yes he bent down she kissed his check calling her lady maid who ran looking sloppy hair unkempt. Benediction shook his head grinning.

His butler entered with a freshly pressed suit and the flowers he requested yawning glories.