𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Mulai dari awal

You hid a slight smile as you saw how he put on his glasses, stretching the strings of his slingshot and doing small stretches with his fingers as if to warm up a great bloody confrontation.

"Four hundred years ago... an explorer from the blue sea claimed to have found a city of gold, but... no one believed him, everyone called him a liar, however his descendant believes him and has been risking his life to find the city..." you were moved by the story and Robin's words, approaching Aisa and Wiper who were listening incredulous "If I ring the bell really loudly, I'll be able to tell him that the city of gold is here in the sky, those are the thoughts of the person you called 'stupid brat' Isn't that romantic? He's risking his life just so he can send that message."

You and Aisa hugged each other from the sudden explosion of another lightning behind your back, which seemed unfazed to the two who were talking, Wiper took a step forward, muttering.

"That descendant... his name, what is it?"

"Monburen Cricket."

"So four hundred years ago... that explorer's name was Norland?"

"Yes."

You hugged Aisa more as you saw how a waterfall of tears ran down the Shandian warrior's cheeks, everything was so touching that you wanted to cry too, but you had to wipe your eyes because it was not the time to get sentimental, the battle has not finished yet.

"Wiper?"

He placed his hand on Aisa's head, who watched with concern as his serious expression returned, rushed forward to deliver the final blow to the stalk with his explosive dial, everyone just ignored Ussop's hard work who didn't do much but, well, at least he tried, with all the effort the plant began to fall helping Luffy.

You had to hold poor Aisa back because Wiper collapsed on the ground after his attack, completely exhausted from using his weapon so much, hopefully he could recover from so much use, his arm would surely feel the consequences later.

Everyone looked at the sky when they saw a cluster of gray clouds, radiating electricity, a huge shadow completely darkened the island that was left and where you were, if that thing fell you would all be dead, your hopes did not diminish since you could see a small person in high up in the sky to enter the huge cluster of lightning, no one was as stupid as Luffy to do something like that and when the whole sky cleared up letting the sunbeams come back, you knew everything was going to be fine when you heard a slight cry of fight away from your captain.

Not long after that, everything seemed to go silent for a few moments, right after that small calm, a deafening sound resounded throughout the place, making even the ground vibrate from the powerful waves produced by that blow, it could only mean one thing, Enel had been defeated and the golden bell had rung again after four hundred tortuous years.

You allowed yourself to shed a few tears of euphoria, shared a tearful look with Aisa and hugged each other again, bonding with a friend, both completely happy that all this tyranny was over, everyone could live without an unjust God to whom worship obey or fight, that sound was that of liberation

Sorry for the long wait! but look, @creeper-A (idk why the link doesn't work) sent me this cute drawing of Mc, thank you very much!!

(remember this is just how that person sees her, she doesn't have to be that way for you)