𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I know I tell you this after you decided to let me board your ship with you. But my country is falling into a terrible fate, and I want to hurry to get there. We cannot postpone it in any way! So I want to steer this ship towards Arabasta at 'full speed' "

"Of course, we promised"

You looked at Nami who responded to Vivi, you noticed how she was holding on to the railing more tightly, unconsciously you grabbed her hand to give her some stability even if it was little, she looked at you for a second giving you a small smile, everyone was silent looking at Vivi who was quick to speak again to express her plan.

"So let's immediately search for an island with a doctor. We have to cure Nami's illness as soon as possible, then we can go to Alabasta! So this ship will go at its 'full speed' or not!?"

They all smiled pleased at the princess's words.

"Sorry to make you worry about me... I'm sorry Vivi... I think I'm... really ... sick."

You screamed when Nami's body became heavier, she was losing her strength and the only thing that found her standing was your grip which was getting heavier, Vivi did not take long to run to help, you sighed relieved once you could hold her. You felt a peck on your shoulder, you blinked looking at the bird that seemed scared pointing with its good wing towards the sea.

"What the fuck is that thing!?"

Luffy screamed as your eyes contemplated a huge cyclone in the opposite direction you were going, if it weren't for Nami's predictions you would have already been dead, you really needed a doctor as soon as possible. So you decided to ignore the log pose that pointed towards Alabasta, sailing south in search of an island.

One day after changing course there was a temperature difference, snowflakes were scattered across the sky in a disorderly way, the cold increased in such a way that you were forced to wear winter clothes, you could not complain, you liked your hat with pompom and your gloves were very soft.

At this precise moment you were on the deck with Zoro who had some binoculars, trying to locate an island, you laughed silently when you saw how the snow piled up in his hair. You decided to see what the others were doing, Luffy and Ussop were the same, looking for some kind of island, Sanji and Karoo were bothering Vivi because Nami's fever did not go down, which made them earn a couple of hits to stop bothering the navigator. From one moment to another the boat rocked so abruptly that it made everyone lose their balance, Sanji caught the bed where Nami was resting with one hand while with the other he grabbed your arm to support you, Vivi was helped by her duck to keep her balance.

"Hey! Control the ship or else I will kick you all."

Immediately the cook came out to see what was happening, he told you to wait there but curiosity prompted you to leave, so you followed him to the door to see how a huge ship had appeared out of nowhere, even several people with weapons were already on board, you bowed your head in confusion as you watched a large purple-haired guy eat meat pricked off a knife.

"Umh... four people... there's no way you can only be four people."

"Mr. Wapol, here's another person."

Apparently you leaned too much at the door, Sanji did not notice when you were picked up as if you were a stray cat and immediately separated from them, you were going to kick the person but you blinked when you saw how Wapol ate the knife as if it were a cookie. You shrunk into place thinking how bad that would do to his stomach.

"A child? Oh well that's even weirder, whatever, let me ask you something... we want to go to the realm of Drum, do you have an eternal pose or at least a log pose?"

Before anyone could say anything, you cleared your throat, looking at the man with the most innocent expression you could do, which was not intentional if not your face when you had these kinds of doubts.

"Umh sir, how are you going to poop later? Comes out hard? Comes out like iron? Does it scratch? I'm sure it's painful."

Maybe someone would have influenced you a lot to ask these kinds of questions, Luffy was proud to listen to you, now also curious about the answer that unfortunately did not come.

"Don't ask stupid questions, brat, learn to keep your mouth shut like good girls!"

The boy who was holding you gave you a slap that echoed all over the place, your lower lip trembled, holding back the tears from the pain you started to kick, seeing that it had no effect you made use of your second secret weapon, you bit his hand making him scream, he wanted to hit you again but Shiroi stung one of his eyes causing him to let you go. The poor guy was lucky that the only thing he got was a peck in the eye, because it was the crosshairs of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, the enemies that were close to them felt asphyxiated by the murderous aura that came from them. You ran towards the blonde since he was the closest to your position, hiding behind his leg.

"Answering your question, we had never heard of that place."

Sanji spoke with a frown, lowering his hand to pat your head gently, you smiled turning your attention back to Luffy who insisted that Wapol leave your ship, clearly receiving a negative response.

"Wow, don't be in such a hurry... if you don't have one, then I'll keep your treasures and the ship. Although... thinking about it, I'm a little hungry."

Your eyes widened when you saw how his mouth was enlarged, so much that he could put a part of the ship in it, taking a bite and swallowing as if he had not eaten splinters and screws. This guy would really have problems, you were still left with the poop question, and surely you would stay with it.

"Don't eat our ship!"

Luffy was immediately enraged, hitting some of Wapol's henchmen who tried to attack him, they all started fighting, commenting that they must have started there, the boy who slapped you was one of the first to fall, courtesy of Zoro, not even give him time to react, but he deserved it. The fight did not last long, but it was just enough for Vivi to be alarmed by the shots, although by the time she left Wapol was being thrown thousands of kilometers by a good blow from your captain.

You silently celebrated the victory, a snowflake landed on your nose making you sneeze which made one of your teeth shoot towards the deck, then you noticed how the taste of blood mixed with your saliva. You brought your hands to your mouth, looking at the tooth in silence, everyone could contemplate the scene, being perplexed, Ussop almost fainted when he saw how some blood dripped from your mouth, while the others were furious with the bastard who had hit you, since surely the main reason for the loss of the tooth was that blow.

"How cool! Now I can make a wish."

To everyone's bewilderment, you didn't cry or get angry, but rather that you celebrated having lost your tooth because that way a fairy would bring you a gift. None of the boys seemed to understand it ─less Ussop, but he was more focused on not looking at how you smiled with gums full of blood─, only Vivi smiled thinking about how adorable you looked, remembering that at some point she also got emotional for this kind of things, she should think of something to put under your pillow.