𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Your unconscious body rested against Luffy's chest, you were exhausted after crying over those two idiots who apologized to you, you snorted and snorted but you couldn't get mad at them so you let them go once you hit them on the back of the head after a hug.

It turned out that that girl, Vivi, was a real princess, the kingdom of Alabasta was in a civil war but she refused to accept the help of pirates, mainly because she did not want to involve anyone with Baroque Works, since her founder was a dangerous person. Nami was more than grateful to save herself trouble but... Vivi let it slip that the founder of that crew was someone called 'Crocodile' an ex-shichibukai. You all were immediately caught up in the problem, though your captain didn't care at all, just another person on board! In addition to being furious about the incident that happened a few minutes ago, Iragam, the captain of the royal guard of that kingdom had sacrificed himself acting as a decoy, that being attacked really pissed off the straw hats, so Luffy took care of dragging the others aboard, tugging on Ussop's big nose and carelessly dragging Sanji by his leg, you slipped into Nami's arms, waking up in the process.

You rubbed your eyes, allowing yourself to rest for a few more minutes, however the complaints of the cook and the sniper made it impossible to relax for a while longer, you moaned in disgust with a pout, Nami smiled at you stroking your strands, crossed glances with Zoro, they both nodded and they beat the other two to keep them quiet. Once they relaxed they were informed of their new course and mission, but there seemed to be no rest for anyone when a figure loomed over the upper rail of the ship, a girl with black strands and cold blue eyes, but you only noticed her hat, why did everyone have such cool hats or accessories?

"Nice boat... you have to be careful not to hit the rocks with the boat, at least you have managed to escape."

"Why are you here Miss-All Sunday!?"

"Don't get upset. I have no orders, I don't have to fight with you."

You felt as if someone lifted you from behind, without you being able to turn around, you were thrown into the air next to Luffy's hat, immediately alarming everyone when you fell right on the girl's lap, you blinked confused looking at his large orbs, she offered you a smile while she was pinching your cheek without force, ignoring the screams of your captain.

"Give me my hat, you motherfucker! Do you want a fight!? Give me back my sister! I knew you were an enemy, get lost!"

"Too bad..." Luffy's shrill screams did not break her calm, you were not disturbed by being in her arms since she had not done anything wrong and she did not seem to want to do anything, at least with you since she was slowly stroking your head "you are carrying a princess whose life is threatened by the Baroque Works and the princess is escorted by a small number of pirates... but the worst luck of all is the island that the Log Pose points to! Little Garden, surely you will not make it to Alabasta."

"Give me my things! Moron! Stupid!"

You frowned at Luffy's words, moving your arms so that your hands rested on your hips, adopting the pose you mimicked when Makino scold someone.

"Luffy that's rude, apologize to the lady!"

"No, she's bad! She has kidnapped you and my hat."

The straw hat flew and landed on its owner's head again, however you were not immediately returned.

"Fufufu aren't you cute?"

You smiled when you felt more caresses, ignoring the worried and a little jealous looks from your comrades, she left you on the ground indicating that you should return with your crew, you did not even have time to go down the last step when two elastic arms surrounded your body, doing that you collide with Luffy who refused to let you go.

Despite having been warning you of the next island and even having Miss-All sunday give you an Eternal Pose, your captain broke the fast track to Alabasta, clearly he was beaten by Nami for that, but he remained firm with his decision.

"You don't decide the route of this ship!"

"Oh, too bad... I don't forget people like you, we'll see if you survive."

"Goodbye, miss!"

"No, don't say goodbye, she doesn't deserve it.

You hit Luffy's head to get him to let go of you, stuck your tongue out at him making a face.

"Shut up, you've been very hard on the lady."

Luffy sulked, crossing his arms and asking Sanji for food. Nami scolded him more for breaking the Eternal Pose, turning towards you to give you a talk about not approaching strangers who can be dangerous, but when her eyes met your body you were already asleep on Zoro's lap, who was snoring while his arms held you close to his chest. She sighed in defeat, she couldn't be mad at you.

"I-Is this normal?"

"Yes, it's a crew of fools, you'll get used to it."

Nami patted Vivi's shoulder compassionately, knowing that she would surely be scared or rather irritated the first few days at the idiots ─less of you─ of her teammates. At least she could forget about her worries as long as she was aboard this ship.

Extra

You clung to the cook's leg, trying to restrain him, he was trying to kick Zoro and Luffy, when he found out that you had cried because of those two he almost ran out of finger while cutting some ingredients for dinner.

You managed to calm him down in some miraculous way, he grabbed your body, leading you to the kitchen, giving the swordsman and captain of the ship death glances. He left you on the counter ruffling your hair, causing a pout because he left you all disheveled.

"What do you want for dinner today? I'll make your favorite as a reward for putting up with those two crusts!"

"Really?!"

Seeing your eyes full of brilliance and adoration warmed his heart, he nodded with a soft smile decorating his features, admiring your cute expression of concentration until you bounced off your seat raising your arm as if you had the correct answer.

"Can we eat onigiris? I haven't eaten them in a long time."

"Anything for you."

He planted a kiss on your forehead, letting you accompany him while he prepared the cooking utensils, you decided to be his assistant. Without you knowing Sanji put Ussop's spice in Zoro and Luffy's rations.