𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Nami improvised a plan in a matter of seconds, with the help of her clima tact and the positions of the others they managed to push Vivi without being seen, the problem was that when she got to where you and Zoro were, they did notice her presence, she could be easily attacked in her position, without hesitation Zoro pushed them despite being an easy target, you bit your lip when you saw how he fell next to you with two new wounds, at least Chopper had managed to push Vivi towards the bomb just when it will take 3 seconds for the fuse to reach its destination.

You all stood in silence waiting for something to happen, the tension could be cut with a knife, and you would have relaxed since the fuse was successfully put out had it not been for the princess peeking out from the top of the clock tower to scream in utter desperation.

"It's a ticking time bomb! It can explode at any moment if it is not disarmed!"

You paled as you poorly bandaged the swordsman, you went down quickly where the others looked expectantly, you felt a tug on one of your hair strands, seeing how Shiroi pointed his wing to the sky, you noticed another bird flying over the area, your eyes widened when you noticed what he carried in his claws, the bomb.

You covered your mouth holding a gasp when the bird flew much higher at a higher speed, seconds later the sky was disturbed by a huge explosion that made all the buildings tremble, the vibration and the impact was such that you even fell on your butt, unable to keep your balance.

You all looked at Vivi, despite being much higher than you, you could see her face of complete anguish as well as feel her desperation, you didn't get to meet Pell, but if he was someone important to her, it had to have been a great person, you would take care of giving her one of your best hugs as soon as all this was over, because yes, the strident noise of swords colliding with each other and cannon fire could still be heard despite the explosion that had minimized the noises due to its impact.

"Please, everyone, stop the fight! STOP FIGHTING!"

"What are you doing!? This fight needs to be stopped, hurry up, save as many as you can!"

Nami shook Ussop, yelling at the boys with desperation just like Vivi for wanting everyone to stop this pointless fight, but there was little or nothing you could do if you went into a fight between both sides, now things depended on how the fight was going to end between Luffy and Crocodile.

You crawled towards Nami, who was on the verge of tears at the situation, you put your little arms around her neck as she was on her knees on the ground, patting her back while also feeling bad about the position your friend were in , her kingdom did not deserve such barbarity as the one she was experiencing.

The salvation that you longed for so much seemed to have been attracted, because not even two minutes later the sandstorm that seemed to surround the city dissipated, all the sand left its starting point, Crocodile landed a few meters from where you were, he was completely defeated by Luffy.

Droplets of water began to spread through the air, hitting the ground steadily, clearing up the sky and somewhat calming the hearts of all the people who had lived through the misery of the drought throughout the kingdom, Vivi's voice could be heard through the dripping noise, now the only thing people could hear, once and for all, the war was over.

The next day, after being able to rest properly inside the incredible palace of Alabasta, everyone felt full of energy, so much so that Zoro began to train still injured and Luffy ate as if he were a bottomless vacuum cleaner.

Now you were walking with Nami and Vivi towards the saunas, you decided to ignore the strange noises that came from the male part, knowing Luffy for sure that was filling everything with water while clowning around with Ussop. You honestly could have joined them but the navigator massage was too good.

The men leaned out trying not to be seen, however their attempt went to hell when you saw them, without understanding the situation you greeted them letting out a light giggle that alerted the girls, Nami took off her towel, claiming that now everyone owed her ten a thousand berries each, except for Luffy who, like you, returned the greeting without giving importance to the situation.

But the time of relaxation or tranquility had to last rather little, your objective at first was to help Vivi, since there was nothing to do in the kingdom you had to leave, besides, it is not that being pirates you could spend so much time in same place, at least she seemed to accept it, as much as she wanted to leave with you, it was not her place to travel on that ship, her duty was to rebuild Alabasta again.

That same night you left for the Going Merry, which to everyone's surprise was being guarded by at least one supposed 'enemy', an old enemy, it was none other than Bon Clay, despite trying to fight Sanji, the power of friendship created before the war softened his Okama heart.

"Goodbye if fate wants, we'll see each other again..." you wanted to greet him but the silence created by your companions together with the looks they shared made you wait for the situation to develop "What does this mean? Old friends don't even say hello!"

"Who is your friend? You are an enemy!"

You blinked at Luffy's rudeness, wanting to hit him for being so rough with Bon, he hadn't done you any great harm either, he even hid your ship from being discovered by the navy, which is why Boy Clay's crocodile tears disappeared since, both, your captain and Ussop accepted him as a friend again.

You denied with a small smile pulling the corner of your lips, greeting the transvestite with a slight movement of hand so as not to interrupt their 'best friends' dance, he blew you a kiss in the air as an answer, you made the gesture of catching it, sending another one back, he imitated your gesture grabbing the invisible heart and putting it in his pocket, ending the silent exchange you helped Sanji to carry the supplies to the kitchen.

At dawn you set sail with the intention of reaching one of the Alabasta ports, hoping that Vivi would join your adventure, Bon sacrificed himself to distract the marines, having another goodbye with tears and drama. Once on the east coast, you only had to wait for the princess to appear after she finished her speech, due to her tardiness and because you couldn't waste time you had to get moving.

Just when you began to move away from the mainland is that you heard the clear voice of Vivi screaming for you, you celebrated when you contemplated that she was really going to come with you but apparently she had other plans.

"I... I can't go with you! I thank you for everything you did for me! Even though I wanted to go with you... but I... I really love this country! That's why I can't go!" pride hit your chests when listening to her, it didn't matter if she wasn't by your side, you would always consider her someone special "If one day we meet again...! Would you guys consider me your friend!?"

Luffy seemed to want to shout that no matter what happened, you all would still be friends, but Nami had to stop him, just like Chopper put his paw on your shoulder, noticing that you also longed to answer the princess, you couldn't risk people thinking that she was related to pirates, after all she had a public image to take care of. The silence made Vivi feel completely despondent, thinking that she wouldn't be able to see you again or have any more adventures together, but the bitter tears changed when she saw the scene in front of her.

You stood in a line, all with your arms outstretched in the air, showing the mark in the form of an 'x' that had helped you to overcome the battle in a certain way, without words to add, you let yourselves be carried away by the sea currents to your next adventure, leaving a friend on mainland but with a great friendship ahead.