𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

You cheered nonchalantly, enjoying the little clown show while Buggy was busy against the mayor of the city, he caused this whole little show so that you wouldn't see him, however you could make out one sound above all the others were the voices of Luffy and Zoro, although you weren't sure, the scream that was heard afterwards confirmed it completely.

"You, big nose!"

Everyone was silent, the clown captain's anger was much fiercer than the first time, and he immediately ordered a bullet to be fired at your friends, you frowned at his statement, noticing how Luffy's arms were stretched out holding onto the railing of the roof, he looked at you with a smile of relief pulling you out of there in his arms. He jumped to be able to land on the ground, in the course of that moment you stuck out your tongue at Buggy while making faces at him for being a liar, this could only irritate him more, igniting the cannon that fired a bullet at full power.

Luffy threw you into Zoro's arms without warning, managed to catch you with a tic of irritation in his temple as his captain inflated like a huge balloon to return the cannon shot. The explosion and fire made you clap in amazement once he dropped you on the ground.

Then you lowered your head when you felt Luffy's gaze on you, you expected to be scolded but you only received a few strokes on the head followed by a light laugh.

"Have you seen how I kick his ass?"

You admired him with sparkles while he bragged, the other two beat the rubber man for not taking the situation seriously, then the girl named Nami began to ask about how that event was possible, they gave her a simple explanation about the akuma no mi "gomu gomu". Again the attacks continued, as the explosion had failed to kill all the clown pirates.

The fight now focused on Zoro and the juggler Cabaji, using smoke tricks he managed to give him two good kicks in the side where the swordsman had the wound, making him scream in pain. His screams were so loud for you that you had to cover your ears to not hear, as well as your eyes to not see, you did not want to see how your friends were hurt like that, that made you sad. Zoro managed to compose himself when he cut himself, inadvertently cutting part of your white cloth, he took a deep breath to prepare himself.

"Look what you make me do..." He took off the blood-stained cloth, throwing it aside. "I will be an invincible swordsman. I hope you are satisfied now that I have given you the advantage."

You watched between the spaces of your fingers as Luffy encouraged his partner, encouraging you a little you decided to join him to encourage him, Nami interrupted you to tell you that the Grand Line map was behind the destroyed bar and that if you obtained it she would join the crew. You looked at your captain with a smile, knowing what you had to do and immediately slipped away unseen due to the attention on Zoro's recent victory.

It didn't take long to get hold of it because let's say that the methods to hide the map from that clown were not so safe, when you returned to the battlefield you found yourself next to Buggy, only this time you could look him face to face, it was even more lower than you because the other parts of his body had been tied up.

"Bonk."

You hit his nose with your index finger laughing lightly, repeating a few times while your giggles increased until you got tired, pulling his cheek with all the force you could have.

"You're a bad, bad boy, it's not okay to lie!"

You skipped away while the clown growled in despair, his whimpering did not last much longer since Luffy sent him to the sky with a good punch. But you stopped laughing when you saw how Zoro was awakened by his captain, worried you ran towards him, he could hardly stand, in fact, no, he could not walk.

"Sorry, I tore your cloth."

You denied hugging his waist on the side that was not hurt, the green haired boy shuddered still unaccustomed to your warm and loving touch. The scene was completely destroyed when the villagers arrived, throwing themselves at all of you because Luffy confessed that you were pirates, after Nami scold him for that he just smiled, taking you and Zoro to run out of the crowd to get out of there.

You frowned moving in the boat, uncomfortable in your current position you rolled until you were on top of the torso of the swordsman who also slept like a log while the other two simply talked about random topics, everything was calm until Luffy ...

You frowned moving in the boat, uncomfortable in your current position you rolled until you were on top of the torso of the swordsman who also slept like a log while the other two simply talked about random topics, everything was calm until Luffy screamed because he saw an island in the distance, you groaned internally at not being able to go back to sleep, yawning as you descended from the body of the man who seemed unfazed by the shouts of his captain, although once on dry land he woke up once and for all.

In the distance, without you being able to see anything, four people were hiding in a tree branch, three kids and a teenager, all of them speculating on whether you were dangerous pirates since one of your ships had the Buggy flag. You winced when a sound bothered you, your ear tuned inadvertently listening to those voices, this made your head shoot right to the position where they were.

You blinked when you saw the children, waving with a wave of the hand, the supposed leader of that troop, Usopp felt chills go down his entire spine even though you were just a harmless girl, he thought you had some kind of super power to detect them and it made everyone hide in a better way while you advanced towards the village.

But it was not very difficult to find their position either because they were in a fairly obvious place, so much so that even your friends could see it just by looking up and looking a bit at the surroundings, this only made them more scared, the children went out to running scared, a shame, you really had the energy to play and they just ran away.

Helplessly Usopp stood in front of you, trying not to get nervous as he crossed his arms with a fake victory smile.

"I'm Usopp, the best pirate in town, everyone here calls me Captain Usopp. If you are thinking of invading the town, you better forget it, because if you don't I will throw the eighty million men I have at my service on top of you."

"Is not true"

Nami was forceful with her response, causing the opposite to panic, well, in his defense you did believe him until the part of the eight thousand pirates arrived of course... Luffy laughed shamelessly at him provoking him.

"I am very proud of my lies, that's why everyone calls me Proud Usopp!"