//Twenty one//

Migrane~ twenty one pilots

As we got out of the car and began to walk up the steps to Gorges place, I got a weird feeling in my stomach. The closer we got to the door the more I felt like throwing up. My face flushed and I felt a little dizzy. Matty wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"No" I shook my head, "I'm fine. I'm fine." I said and pushed past his worried eyes into Gorges.

The music was unnecessarily loud for the residential area. I'm surprised there hadn't been a noise complaint yet. There were cups strewn around the room and sweaty bodies grinding up against each other. The smell of marijuana and booze was dangerously strong.

Matty tapped me on the back and asked me if I wanted something to drink. I nodded and he left to retrieve them.

I decided to stay where I was and dance to the booming music.

By the time three songs had played, Matty still hadn't shown back up, But George and his friend Adam had found me.

"Charlie!! How good to see you mate!" George said reaching out an arm, drink occupying the other, and gave me a half hearted hug. "George!" I yell back over the booming music.

"God how long has it been? A couple years right?" George said. I hadn't had the time to come and visit him on previous trips so it had been awhile.

"Yeah! I suppose it's been about two years!" I said, again having to yell over the music.

"That's insane. Look, I'll catch up with you later okay? When it's quieter?" He nodded as he began to walk away.

"Wait george!" He turned around. "Have you seen Matty anywhere?"

George laughed,"Yeah! He's in the back " he said pointing in some vauge direction, somewhere in the deeper midst of the sea of bodies. George chuckled, which drew my attention back to him "He somehow has already made himself drunk in what I'm sure is record time. Especially for him!" He smiled as he was dragged away from me by some mysterious force.

I watched the space in which George was no longer standing for a moment, before I snapped out of it and headed into the direction G had given me.

I weasled my was through intoxicated and sweaty bodies until I spotted his head of curls, and set off for it. The closer I got time seemed to slow.

It was Matty for sure.

Just not so sure who she was...