//Nine//

just reached 102 views. :) I dunno. I've been waiting for this moment all week. #pathetic.

Touch~ Troye Sivan

"What?" I yelled to Matty. Shaking a bit from the surprise.

"Are you ready to go yet?" His voice became softer as he neared the bathroom. When he stood in the doorway, he put both arms on each side of the door frame. My breath caught in my throat.

He was wearing a white shirt and dark ripped up skinny jeans. His hair was pushed back by the sunglasses perched on the top of his head. He was wearing bracelets too. And boots. Those are the two accessories that make my knees go weak.

"Well..." Matty said waiting for my reply.
"Uhh, yeah." I managed to stutter out. "Yeah I'm ready".

"Then let's head out! We're not getting any younger!" He said and ran out my bedroom and down the hall.

I grabbed my clutch, which ironically said 'Brunch Money' on the front, and put my wallet inside. I knew Matty would insist on paying, but it's rude to just expect you're getting fed for free. So I always brought it just for courtesy's sake.

Meeting Matty in the driveway, he had the car door open for me. He usually never does that. Unless. Unless he was going on a date.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

All my thoughts from last night came flooding back at full force. I suppressed it as much as I could and put on a small smile to cap of my emotional waterfall.

It was a little too late though. Matty had noticed. "What's wrong love? You feeling sick?" He said with a look of genuine concern.

"I'm fine." I chocked out. Swallowing hard, I walked over to the car as quick as I could and sat in the passenger seat.

Matty hopped into the drivers seat and looked over at me with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Buckle up hun. It's gonna be a long drive if we don't break the speed limit a bit." He said with a little giggle. He usually didn't act like this.

"I thought we were just getting brunch?" I said, eyebrows furrowed.

"We're picking it up. Not staying."
"Then where are we going?" I asked.
"Where's the fun in telling you doll? I'd rather show you. " He bit his lip, pit his shades on and pulled out of my drive way. Chuckling under his breath. God he turned me on.