//Eight//

Trouble~ Halsey

Buzz buzz

Buzz

Buzz buzz

Squinting at the light coming through my window, I lifted my head just enough to grab my buzzing phone off of the nightstand.

5 new messages from Matty

Good Lord! What did he want at - at- what time was it anyway? I looked at the time. It was almost noon. I had wasted nearly half my day. Looking at the texts from Matty I rubbed my eyes and got the odd little eye boogers out of the corners of my eyes.

'Ay, charlie wake up! '

'Charrrllliiieee'

'Would you like to go to brunch? '

'Charlie this id ridiculous, wake up.'

'That's it I'm coming over.'

I rolled my eyes.
The fact that these were all sent within moments of each other shows just how much patience Matty has. Very little can hold his attention.

I whipped my blanket off and wandered over to my dresser to find some clothes that I had unpacked before Matty's concert last night.

Brunch. Hmmmm.

What would you wear to a brunch? I was always very in love with fashion, so ideas like this really mattered to me.

I pulled out a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with zippers on the outer calves and shows of slight distress on the thighs and hips. And a simple black V neck, and some layered necklaces, was what I decided worked for me today. I hardly ever needed to brush my hair, just because it looked naturally hot when it looked unmanaged. I threw on some black and brown, high heeled ankle booties.

I went into my bathroom and began brushing my teeth and staring down my worst enemy. (No matter how hygienic this monster may be.) I'm so fat. I'm so disgusting. So utterly unattractive and appalling. No one could love me. No one would want to live...this. This thing, brushing her teeth in the mirror infront of me. A few tears escaped my eyes and I whipped open the medicine cabinet and opened up the bottle of pain killers.

There must have been about 60 pills in the bottle. I don't need them all. 40 alone will do it's job. Just one big swallow. One to end it all.

" Charlie! I heared Matty yell coming through my room.

I put the pills away as fast as I could. Not wanting to let him see.