𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

I thought, I told her I didn't like anything in garlic.

The waitress nodded at every word and typed it out on the tablet she had in her hand, with a screen pen.

"Order will be out in couple minutes, I'll bring the wine out until then. Excuse me."

We both nodded and she walked off.

She leant back in her seat and looked at me all over and I shifted in my seat, while under her gaze.

Her lip corner started to lift as sly smirk came to her face and she tilted her head.

"W-why... are you looking at me like that?" I ask her in a shaky voice.

Still yet, she kept staring on me and I'm starting to get nervous.

"Would you marry a older woman, princess?"

That had my body rigid and I look at Ava like really, looked at her and she didn't even looked away.

My mind went for a breather and came back and started digging up answers and what she's talking about.

Never in my life, have a woman or anyone for that matter asked me such a troublesome question.

And she seems to want a answer, but how am I supposed to give her a positive response, when me myself is stuck.

Would I really marry a older woman?

Since and before I met this woman, I've never had my mind or head in a maze about marriage or relationship.

I've seen my sister went through break-ups after break-ups, and after awhile she just stopped.

Although, she's my twin and sister, both of us never had the time to sit down and talk about that section of our lives.

She's busy studying for becoming a lawyer, and I'm busy with my modeling career.

All we did was bickered with one another, apologise to each other afterwards and cuddle when both our periods begins.

We're like crackheads in that household and I know for a fact, both ma and mom blood-pressure risen allot of times.

But for me, I've rejected so many offers of relationships with netball stars, women to exact.

The most famous celebrities, even came to the company I do my photoshoots at and gave me proposals.

I turned them all down, with my one and only slang. '

I really want to, but I'm too young for anything. When I'm ready, I'll call you on that.'

In my older phone, I have almost every goddamn woman numbers in it and I never call none of them.

Imagine, they are famous, I'm soon to be famous just like them and they have a new girl glued to their hips each fucking night.

I'm a crazy bitch, when my feelings gets played with and I don't go easy when I hate them.

So, her question had me wanting to lay out a scroll of all the scenarios of why I'm afraid to go in a relationship.

I'm insecure with trust and real love.

I easily love a woman, trust too hard and will give my heart without thinking to a female, just for them to squeeze it with each beat.

With that, I sighed and rest back in my seat and hugged my self and looked away and out the glass balcony.

"To be honest with you," I bit my lip. "I've never had any intention in even getting in a relationship."