𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

Just as one of them, was going to get to my ankle, I kicked him in the face and knocked him out.

Looking around, I was glad no family are persons was out as yet to witnessed this.

I walked to one of the guys on the floor, and pressed my shoe feet on his crotch and heard him groaned.

"You pick the wrong fucking girl to mess with. How the fuck, is my day suppose to go back to a happy one? Huh?"

I literally crushed his crotch, while I spat on them and groaned, while I walked to the fountain and washed off my bloody weapons.

Just then, a slow but loud clap was been heard and I didn't even jump at the sound. I know who it is.

"What in the heavens, just happened?" She asked, as she walked up behind me and kissed my head back.

"I dunno, I just lost my temper. I was so damn happy today, and these fuckers ruined it." I muttered angrily.

"Language, princess." She patted my butt cheek, as she walked over to the guys.

I watched as she walked so smoothly to the guys, stooped so slowly down to all their levels.

She was talking to them, and I couldn't hear a word she was saying, but all I know, it's not a nice one.

With that, in shock I watch as she patted a guy's face and got up and walked over to me.

I looked up at her and she looked down at me and kissed my forehead. "What was that about?"

She smiled softly at me, and shrugged. "Just a friendly chat, and a few words. That's all."

I hummed, not believing a word she says, but she must know. Right now, I'm ready to head back home.

"M'kay. Imma head back to get ready, it was nice seeing you, Ms. Bonneville." I said to her.

She glared at me and I grinned at her. "Be lucky, we're in public. See you soon too, princess."

I nodded and turned to walk away, when she swat her hand on my ass and it echoes, causing me to yelped.

I screamed and turned around, but she smirked at me with a wink and walked away.

"You're mine and no one, can take your breath away like I can and will."

*
*
*
*

I took a well needed shower, washed my hair of sweat and dirt and left it to dry on it's own.

Even when I got back, do I still feel the slap on my ass cheek and I clearly sends a message between my legs.

The first time in my life, have I ever felt this way.

I got dressed in a pink crop top, the crop hoodie is from 'Longue' and the sweats and underwear.

The sweats is pink also, I have on my white Air force 2 with designed chains on each sides.