𝑬𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

Muttering a shy 'thank you' to her, I hurriedly walked into the room and stood there in complete shock and awe.

This bathroom is completely decked out and advanced as hell. What the hell does this woman do?

I doubt professors salaries are this damn massive, to have such amazing and big bathroom.

Grey mahogany flooring, floor to ceiling massive glass windows, right where the extra wide golden tub is looking out at New York City.

The facet or sink is made on the wall, where golden light is shining underneath it.

Two round circular mirrors beside each one and behind them is light.

The tap on the facets are golden and inside the place is spanking clean and fresh, like no one lives here.

The ceiling is a piece of arts. Two rectangular boxes was made in the ceiling, and lights are in both of them and little lights around it.

Infront of me is a shelf, that is dark wood color and has all types of products on shelves, from top to bottom.

I've seen this type of shower before. Where you stood on the platform, and the water comes down on you.

Five shower heads are set on the wall, and lines are on the floor where the water runs into.

"Wow!" I says, as I took off my shirt and stood infront of the wall body mirror and look at myself.

"Relax, babygirl. We didn't, if we did, you'd be in a coma."

My hair was up in a bun, while my necklace was still around my neck and I was still in my underwear.

I used the shower, that I'm so new to and used a body wash, that I saw placed there and washed off.

On a round iron rod, I took off the towel and wrapped it around my body and stepped out the door.

At least, I feel better and not feel hangover.

On the bed is a pair of white shorts and sports bra and a piece of paper on the clothes.

I slipped into the new clothes, due to them still in it's tags and picked up the note and read it.

Hello, babygirl...

I shall be in the kitchen, prepping breakfast for you and for myself. Have a splendid shower, fresh, new clothes will be placed out for you, by me.

Follow the right path and down the spiral staircase, until you'll be right at the kitchen.

You won't miss it, babygirl.

Apologies, for not giving you a grand tour. You seemed to need a healthy snack, so be down by then.

P.S.; E.A.B, your master.

Biting my lip out of nervous habits, I placed the note down and walked out her room and close the door.