𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢

Start from the beginning

"Just us three, sir." Moxxie said seeing how it still made Blitzø not get it. "Mhm!" Blitzø nods with a smile.

"Without you there. Explicitly without you there." Moxxie finally exclaimed with narrowed eyes as Blitzø walks out whistling. "I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all." Blitzø said as he hugs them, giving a kiss on the cheek to Charlie who smiles at him.

Moxxie growls once the boss left and both girls rub his shoulder.

"Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today." Millie said with a smile and Charlie nods feeling excited. "She's right, let's go have some fun without getting all worked up." She said and Moxxie nods with a sigh.

_____

"Elevator 666 departing for Lust." A lady said through the intercom moaning the last part. "In five minutes."

"That's ours." Moxxie said as the three walked to their destination not seeing a certain mate fallowing behind them.

"Hey, Loonie. Just wanted to let you know I'm not gonna be back home until real late. I got something important tonight." Blitzø said leaving a voicemail to his daughter with a smirk on his face.

_____

"Oh, wow." Charlie said with a smile seeing the neon club as they stood in line but it didn't take long for them to go in. "This is so cool." She said making the couple smile.

They were guided to a table and Charlie ignored the looks she was given by other demons (lust, hungry or curious). She smiles as Moxxie pulls a chair for her and Millie taking a seat between them.

"Don't be nervous sugar, if they try anything we'll kill them." Millie said with an evil grin showing her girlfriend a knife underneath the dress, Charlie laughs. "Looks like we thought the same thing." Charlie said showing her pistol underneath her dress making both ladies smile.

A waitress named Karla comes over to their table.

"Can I get you three off- I mean, start you three off with some drinks?" She asked and Charlie raised an eyebrow at her first sentence. "We will like some red wine, please." Moxxie said remembering how Charlie liked wine more, the waitress nods and leaves them.

"So, how was work today?" Charlie asked them and they smile. "It was a bloodbath! This lamber Jack came in to the office paying us to kill his brother who had killed him in his sleep. Turns out that his brother only killed him so that he could get the money that he earned from their dad." Moxxie said making Millie nod.

"And I cut his head, blood spilling everywhere. He did put up a good fight but in the end we won." Millie said and Charlie smiles seeing their expression in killing.

They all stop talking when music starts playing and several dancers descend from the ceiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" A familiar voice said on the stage, Charlie narrowed her eyes.

"Welcome, welcome, to Ozzie's Lust ring's number 1 place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies." He said as he spins on the pole. "Put on display for all you 'Sleaze' and 'Sleazettes'. The gin joint of Asmodeus himself! C'mon, give him some LOVE!" He made a heart, everyone claps making Charlie do the same but she didn't see the couple tense a bit.

"I am the one and only Fizzarolli!" Fizzarolli introduced himself with a big smile.

"Wait a minute, isn't he the same-." Charlie said and saw her mates nodding at her. "Oh." She said.