HTTYD Experience Vol. 2

Hey there kitsunes!

Sorry for not uploading a new chapter yesterday, I'm at Nueva Ecija, a province at the northern part of Luzon (Philippines)

It was unexpected! I didn't know that we were going to the province, my parents just told me to pack my stuff for a 1 week stay at Nueva Ecija, so I was bummed...

I can't make a chapter! Oh yeah, I said I got a new laptop but my freaking sister who gave it to me, took it back! She eloped with it to Guam... gods, I hate her sometimes...

I can't update using my phone cause it will take me about 5 hours just to make a 3,000+ word chapter, cause my phone is small, and I haven't downloaded the app in my iPhone, cause my account hasn't been verified!

I could've used my father's laptop, but he accidentally left it in our house... GREAT! JUST GREAT!

And my relatives didn't want me to go to a computer shop cause it is always full, and full of boys inside... S**T! I EFFING HATE BOYS! LALO NA YUNG MGA PA-EPAL! JUSKO!!! SINUSUNTOK KO NA LANG MINSAN OR MAMALDITAHAN... hahaha!!

For this blog (..tehee..) I'm gonna tell you something that happened last night (May 23)

Anyways the day we arrived there... Friday (May 22) IT WAS SOO HOT!! I CAN'T LOOK AT SOMETHING WITHOUT BURNING MY EYES!!!

So I met with my cousin (who is not yet a HTTYD fan) and we talked about things a lot, she asked me what was my favorite movies... I answered "How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson, The Avengers, Captain America, That Thing Called Tadhana, 4 Sisters and a Wedding"

Dang it! I forgot to edit my profile! ANYWAYS...

I listened to her side of the story... she loves Filipino movies mostly... so she was curious about The Avengers, Percy Jackson and HTTYD... of course I have to tell details. After a while, she wanted to watch HTTYD and Percy Jackson, good thing I brought my USB with me with the movies and also the sequels, so we watched it after dinner at her room (she has a TV in her room, I can connect my USB there)

As we were watching HTTYD 1, she was mumbling comebacks like "Ha! Buti nga sayu!" or "Sige! Kaya mo yan, Hiccup!!" or just simply "Ha! Good for you!" and "Go! You can do it, Hiccup!!"

I was already laughing at her, then the part of the romantic flight, and the kiss afterwards... I was laughing at her expression... "AYY KINILIG NAMAN!!" she said (BTW. I dunno the english for that), I have to shush her since everyone was asleep

The first movie end, she suddenly jolted at me "AHH!! PINDUTIN MO NA ANG NEXT VIDEO!! YUNG PANGALAWA NAMAN!!" ("AHH!! PRESS THE NEXT VIDEO QUICK!! LET'S WATCH THE SECOND!!")

So we did watched the second one, she was shocked by the changes of the gang, her face was like /( 0 OoO 0 )\

I can't stop laughing at her, then when she saw Hiccup's change... she was smiling widely like a idiot... I looked at her face and laughed so hardly, I was already covering my head in her pillows so my laugh wouldn't be heard, I was already laughing tears... I can't stop it

She looked at me and said "SI HICCUP PA BA YAN??!!" ("IS THAT REALLY HICCUP??!!")

I just nodded "MANOOD KA NA NGA!" ("JUST WATCH ALREADY!")

So we continued watching, till the first Hiccstrid scene in the movie... she exclaimed at me "GIRLFRIEND NA NIYA??!!" ("ALREADY HIS GIRLFRIEND??!!")

I just simply nodded again... she plumped her head to the pillow and squealed... (LOL! More Hiccstrid shippers... hahaha!!) I was there laughing again, I almost fell off the bed