Not an Update but PLEASE READ

Hey guys!! So like the title said, NOT AN UPDATE!!

But! I want you guys to watch this video, maybe some of you have already seen this video, but those who don't please watch it...

It was so funny how Jay and America talked about Hiccstrid... I really like it that they appreciate what we have been doing, taking Hiccstrid further... so read it and laugh your heart out

I gotta say... Jay... go knock yourself out! Find her now! Hahahaha!! For America... that was sweet... he's gonna find what you have done in real life

(If you don't understand... WATCH THE VIDEO KITSUNES!!)

I love this video, and the first time I watched it which was 5 minutes ago, since I have nothing to do, I decided to watch HTTYD Interviews and Avengers: Age of Ultron Behind the Scenes and Interviews

So lemme ask you this guys! Who is excited for HTTYD 3? Well, I guess all of you are, well since I know now the shortest summary of the story plot, which was leaked by Dean Deblois himself (AUGH!! DEAN!! PLEASE!! WHY??!! I KNOW THE CONCEPT LIKE THIS IS REALITY-LIKE!! BUT WHY??!!), I feel like 2018 will be one of the biggest years of my life, cause...

1. HTTYD 3 (I feel like this movie is gonna make me cry for real)

2. Avengers: Infinity War PART 1 (SO EXCITED FOR DESTRUCTION AND ACTION!!)

3. I'm turning 16... but it's not gonna sweet, since I'm violent like Astrid and evil also

4. Gonna learn ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! OMG!! MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!!

So... I recommend you guys watch this video, it's really funny... really, really funny! Watch Jay and America make us laugh they talked about Hiccstrid and told some inspiring messages they learned from the film...

So who's excited also for Captain America: Civil War? Oh!! I AM!! Chris Evans did an AWESOME job as Captain America!!

Also... Iron Man is the villain... so this is gonna be interesting..!

Well, also who is excited for Avengers: Infinity War PART 1 (2018) and PART 2 (2019)? I STILL AM!! I'm a BIG fan of Marvel!

I'm looking forward into seeing Elizabeth Olsen as the Scarlet Witch more!! Kyaa!! It's just so awesome when I watched Avengers: Age of Ultron...

And oh... I've heard about a ship for Captain America and Black Widow?? Can you please tell me about it...

Well getting off topic much...

Please watch the video, cause IT'S VERY FUNNY!! Finally! The actors behind Hiccup and Astrid talk about them! Awe!

Well I have to give it to Jay and America for being awesome voice actors, the questions were sincere and funny, it made me burst out laughing...

So I'm still gonna wait for your opinions before publishing the next chapter, so if you wanna see it so badly, go and tell your freaking opinions cause I NEED THEM!!

Oh... so for you... I think this fanfic will end on June, right before school... AHHH!!! SCHOOL!! STRESS!! I DON'T WANNA BE LEADER JUST BECAUSE I'M VERY SMART!! ESPECIALLY SCIENCE!!!

Who hates Math here??! Well not really that hate "HATE"... ugh, more like hate "TOO STRESSFUL"

Another question: Should I make another HTTYD Fanfic?

I've been thinking about How To Train Your Dragon -Last Stand- already, I've shaped it out and ready to be written after this story I guess, it's after HTTYD 2 and it is gonna be longer than this one... maybe I should finish my anime fandoms first before that... wait how many are they?? 2-3 animes? Maybe I should delete the other one... yep! Delete the other one!

So good day to you all...

Infinite possibilities awaits for us, be the Outcast you wanna be, my dear kitsunes... stay tuned, Sayonara for now...!!