23

May 20th 2014 / 1 month and 3 days later Tuesday

Minas POV

Cafe

I finally worked out the courage to tell Taehyung. I mean me and Tzuyu have been on the low. 

"You what!?".

"Tae---".

"You were married to her before?!", he asked.

"I was".

"No, I don't believe it you were 17 when we met. The only person you dated was that psycho. We were in college".

"My parents consented me to marrying her when I was 16", I said.

"She was 28. She's a pedophile".

"Tae!".

"What tell me I am wrong? What 28-year-old wants to marry a 16-year-old if they had no sexual intentions", he said.

"You're unbelievable. She married me to save me from the streets and she actually loved me. Pay attention to me. And you know you really could ruin the rest of my life by making a robot using my face! She could've never forgiven me but she has. And she's my girlfriend. And she will have parental guidance over Minjoon. She actually knows his allergies unlike you despite me telling you them, you're never ever going to get another chance with me".

~ A few minutes later ~

Tzuyus POV

Living Room

"Why do you look so mad?".

"Im not", she said.

"You are".

"Okay I told him and he called you a pedophile".

"Please let me sue him now", I said.

"Go ahead".

"Also here", she said.

I raised my brow taking the present.

"What's this?".

I open up the box. My eyes widen seeing the pregnancy scan. I picked it up.

"Are you pregnant? With my child?", I asked.

"Nah I'm pregnant with his baby".

I smile putting the scan back in the box.