10

March 28th 2014 / Friday

Minas POV

My Kitchen

She checked her phone but then her eyes widen.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Stay right here. You cant come outside", she said.

"Yes, master. Is someone here?".

"Yes my first love", she said smiling, and headed to her front door.

I clenched my fist. First love! You've got to be kidding me.

Tzuyus POV

Garden

"This house is just like how it used to be 27 years ago. It's as if time stands still here. Long time no seen Chou Tzuyu".

"Long time no see, Kim Jennie", I said.

"How do I look? Do I see more mature?", she asked showing off her clothes.

"Yes, you seem very mature".

"Ah, also I was appointed as the head of the social contribution team at your company".

"I see".

"But to be honest, I have my reason for that decision. What do you think that is? Guess", she said.

"I don't know. What is it?".

"My dad wants me to marry you. It's obviously for your money. You know that right?", she said stepping closer to me.

"My answer to this proposal is---".

She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Why not?".

I clenched my clothes.

"It's never too bad to have a lot of money. Plus I know you well. It's better than marrying some other rich person I don't know and being stabbed in the back. Don't you agree?".

"Let's make a deal. You can give me money and honor. Then ill delegate the voting power for my dad shares to you for life. But even if it's just a marriage of convenience---".

She took my hand.

"We should still go on dates", she said smiling.

I removed my hand.

"Lets have at least three tryout dates. If I confirm that I can kiss you. I'm up for this marriage", she said and I held my hand behind my back.

Fuck. 

"What about you?".

I feel like I'm suffocating.

"Are you okay?".

"I'm sorry. You should go now. I have an appointment. I'll call you", I said running inside.