6

March 20th 2014 / 2 days later Thursday

Minas POV

Streets / Late Night

I felt something wet touch my head. I looked up and saw it was raining. Oh, come on. I didn't bring an umbrella I only was going to the shops. Just then an umbrella popped over my head. I turned around.

"Mina".

"T--tae".

"Are you looking for a job?", he asked.

"I um yes".

"I have a part-time job for you. And I'll give you 10,000 for doing it", he said.

"Tae y--".

"Please Mina Im desperate for your help. Only you can help me right now".

"Okay what do you want?", I asked.

"Come with me and I will show you", he said taking my hand.

"Tae I have to get back to---".

"It'll be quick. If you locked the house I'm sure everything will be fine".

I sighed.

"Hurry up then".

~ Time Skip ~

Kim Science Lab

"HOLY SHIT".

The guy dropped the clipboard. Another guy walked in.

"Are you finally awake, Sharon?", he asked.

Sharon? My name isn't Sharon.

"Did you fix her? How did you fix her without the parts? Woah our team really is the best", he said.

"Wait why are your breast so big? Did the battery puff up?", he questioned coming closer but Taehyung stepped in front of me.

"This is Myoui Mina... Sharons model", he said.

"Model? She's a human being?", the guy with the drill asked.

"I'm sorry but how do you know each other?", the other guy asked.

"Uh well um. We are well once upon a time we knew each other for a while--".

"Wait? What is this about model??", I questioned.

Taehyung moved out of the way and oh my fucking god.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! THAT'S MY FACE!", I shouted annoyed looking at him.

"Clam down let me explain".

"Let you explain! No Im not doing this", I said.

"Mina!".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

My Living Room

Can't wait to get Sharon on Monday. See whether his research is something to invest in.

"Miss Chou".

"Yes Hyo".

"Would you want me to be here with you and the robot or not?", she asked.

"No. You will only assist me at work. You may leave now Hyo. You are doing your job right", I said.

Minas POV

My Living Room

"Is your ex fucking insane?", she asked.

"The scientists who made a robot with his ex's face".

"How real did it look? Like something from an SF movie?", she asked.

"Yes so real. I couldn't believe it".

"Breakups follow something called the Law of Lunacy. The lunacy you didn't release during the breakup is bound to come out one day. I think this is his lunacy coming out", she said.

"What lunacy is that?", I asked.

"He still has feelings for you", she said drinking her alcohol.

"Are you trying to make me hopeful or scared?", I asked.

"Which one is it?".

"Should we flip a coin?", I asked smiling.

She sighed.

"You're a goner. You are so not over him either. And you actually find it interesting he's made this robot of you", she said.

"Just take the job, you are bound to end up together again", she added.

"I'm going to take the job, not for him but for the money", I said eating the chip.

"Sure you will".

"I'm being serious I need the money for me and---".

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say".