part4

Sasa's POV

I sat on a couch after putting my bags down. I look at this message
×have a wonderful night Someleze.× unkown number.

Who on Earth would send me this text. I put my phone down and went to take a shower.
After taking a shower. I made food and ate then I went to watch a movie on Netflix. I took the snacks, fleece and sat down.
.........

Half way my movie another message came from the very same number.
×Someleze?×
I reply ×who are you×
I waited for the reply but nothing I decided to put my phone away and focus on my movie.

Nqobizitha's POV

I was at my villa. Khaya has sent the numbers. After sending them I immediately text her wishing a goodnight , but she didn't reply. I waited for 2hrs still I decided to text her again.
×Someleze×
×Who are you?×
I typed ×I'm Nqobi...×but then I decided against it. I put my phone away.

What can I do to make her smile?maybe if i buy her flowers?but no I can't go there and give her flowers. I will scare her. Imagine me walking around carrying flowers?no. Let me just call....

Me:"Zulu"
Bheki:"Bafo wase ufowna ebsuku kanje ngithi ngiyodla iyshebo zami, yini kwenzanjani?" I laughed
Me:"Bafo nginenkinga la." He kept quiet waiting for me to continue.
"Bafo kuneentokazi la engfu.." he didn't even wait for me to continue he was already praising me.
bheki:"uthini Bafo?uthole intokazi?"
Me:"Cha bafo musa ukjaha. Ngithi mina ngifuna ukuthengela lentokazi imbali inkinga ukuthi ayingazi le ntokazi befuthi nje angazi ngowamikisa kanjani."
Bheki:"Bafo yazi yenzenjani , thenga imbali nge phone yakho bese uy8ithumela kuyena uyayazi I address yakhe angithi?" Eish
Me:"eish bafo ngzoythola kodwa."
Bheki:"Weee bafo , okay lalela ke bafo thola u address bese ke u yawathumela ubhale nomlayezo phela bafo."
Me:"ngyakuzwa Bafo,ngzokwenze njalo.Ngyabonga bafo ungcolisele naku koti ukumbambezela phela." He laughed and I hung up.

I ordered the flowers and told them what to write in a card. Then I wrote an address of the hospital and her names.
......

Sasa's POV

The next day. I just showered. I'm confused I don't know what to wear. The weather outside is bad. There's a heavy rain so I just wear a black jean, black sneakers and a black vest also with a jacket on top I took my bags running I'm already late and my ride is also here.

Yoh waking up late ruins my day yoh. I'm already pissed,for the rest of the day. I arrived at work and quickly changed into my scrubs. After I went to my office i found flowers (red roses) my fav. On top of the table. I smilled.

"Who's this?" I mumbled to myself... I went to check them and they smell good. There's a card.oka..ayy.
'Imbali ezinhle for intokazi enhle. Ube nosuku oluhle olufana nawe nkosazana
N.S Zulu.'
I smilled reading this ignoring who sent it. That will matter later for now thank you for such a gift and I have to make notes and round on patients.
I took a photo of flowers and put it on status and Instagram story 'this really made my morning.'

Nqobizitha's POV

Father requested a meeting for us the boys. I don't know what is about but we'll see
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Nqobizitha's POV

Father requested a meeting for us the boys. I don't know what is about but we are needed on Friday. Which is tomorrow.

It's lunch time and besides I'm already done for a day. Let me go see my future wife. I wear my coat since it's *rainning.* I get in a car and we drive to hospital.

I get in the building with two guards. I enter my office alone. I sit down and turn my chair to face the window. I see the whole city....

I sat there for almost an hour. Watching cars moving.
Someleze Sikhosana.

"So you are here?" I turn finding khaya with a huge smug on his face.

Nqobi:"I am." He came towards me and sat down.

Khaya:"You spend lot of your days here now huh?"

Nqobi:"come on Khaya ,it's only has been 2weeks."

Khaya:"The last time I checked you only came here once in two months so what changed?"

Nqobi:"Khaya my friend musa ukthanda indaba futhi nje sala kahle." I went out with guards. We entered In an evaluator.

It stopped at floor4. She was standing there with papers on her arms. She look at me in the eyes I look straight back to hers.
The guards blocked a way so that she can't get in.

Nqobi:"hold the lift please" they look at me, I nod. "you can get in mam."

Sasa:"No sir I'll take the steps." She was scared even her voice was shaky...

Nqobi:"No I insist." She hesitate but get in at last.
She stand infront of me. And I could see her all. This scrubs takes out the whole of her. I steal few pictures of her and quickly put my phone back.

She smells nice. Her face is hairy. She's very clean ,and beautiful too.
the lift opened. She went out.

Sasa's POV

Me?with A whole future king ohh Lord. This man is scary. He doesn't smile ,stupid me what would he laugh. I was very scared.

When he said they must let me in I was surprised last time I checked no one is allowed to get in a lift with a king. Why Me? His voice is scary but more sexy but then I'm not there maybe he's off limits. The stare he gave me when I was standing there. I wanted to get out with immediate effect.

I went straight to my office.when I get there I let out the air I didn't know I was holding.
After taking breathing exercise. I went out going to check patients.

Nonjabulo's POV

I was sitting in my office when the door flew open. I look up ,to see Mr Joshua looking angry as hell.

Me:"you know if you keep on doing that I cannot just destroy your company but also you." He became more angry.

MrJosh:" You son of a b..."

Me:"hey don't call my mom a bitch you son a retired whore infact get out of my office. I don't want to see any of you in here ever again or else one call company down boooh." He was angry for real "now get out you loss accept it goodbye" I click my tounge and sat down.
"This is not over" he said before getting out angry. I exhale and sat down.

I think it's time I accept my father's offer. I need guards or else I'll die.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××