part2

His MaSikhosana

Nonjabulo's POV

Yesterday Bheki and his brothers were making noise but I slept at end of the day. I just woke up and Bheki Is holding me like I'll run away.

Nomtha:"babyy" no response "love" I kissed his lips.

bheki:"Mhhhh"  he let go of me and look up still sleeping. I look at his bare chest. A blanket covering only his lower body part. I went under blankets went straight to his bulge. He was kinda hard.

I touched it. Rubbing it. I heard him groans. Put a tip on my mouth.

Bheki:"ohhhhh." He pulled the covers over me. I put It half of it chocking my self it's hard taking it all because I'll throw up. He hold my head. I increased my pace his grip on my hair also tightened up ,pushing me futher. I felt his body starting to shake I take it out.rubbing his balls.  I decided to stop. I look at him in the eyes.

His eyes were red and begging me to continue but no. I lean in to kiss him. In a blink of an eye he roll me over. I was now under him. He kissed me so hungrily. He went to my neck going all the way to my honey pot. He take out my thong. He was now face to face with my vjjjjn. He licked my now throbbing clit. He licked me his warm tongue doing me good down there. I felt an orgasm coming in waves he immediately stop.

Nomtha:"Baby why?"

Bheki:"you started it." I swear I'm gonna cry right now.

Nomtha:"Baby pleasee hle."

Bheki:" No."

Nomtha:" Baby" I don't believe myself that I'm begging for a dick rn. "pleasee..eeeee" he put his head and took it out. teasing me. He put it. I gasp.

He whispered on my ear.
"I missed burying myself inside you." I giggle.
He started to move.
[REMOVED]
......